Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    http://www.oddcast.com/demos/tts/tts_example.php?clients  

This link goes to OddCast's text-to-speech demo page. There are a lot of interesting effects, but the best thing to use this for is making the talking head say the things you would like the Fry's executives or your least-favorite-supervisors say.  

Examples:  
    "My name is [Fry's Executive], and I am unable to achieve sexual release without a roll of hundred-dollar bills jammed up my butt, lubricated with the tears of humiliated associates."  
    "You are right, you deserve the time off. Let me make sure that you get paid for it."  
    "I am the one who made the mistake, so I will report myself to the store manager and take the blame."  
    "Here is a signed and notarized document to prove that I offered you a two dollar per hour raise."