Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I've been reading around here lately and it seems you guys got some deep love for Frys  

I've never had a sales job before but I know all about computers, I've built a few before. Is it really 100% commission and if so what are my chances on being moved up to sales?  

I also smoked a 2 weeks ago, hypothetically speaking if I manage to get the job will I be tested after the interview?  

I currently work at Mcdonalds so not sure what to do
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    What is the job application and interview like? And how hard is it to get a job?
    JOB interview
    I got called today for an interview... should I do it?
    Got a call for a interview for computer sales position advice needed.
    Got an interview next weekend
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011
    Yes, you will be drug tested but they are slow on calling back for interviews. Don't smoke for a couple of weeks and you will be fine. Have fun in hell.
  3.  permalink
    Run
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011
    SDCherryPicker: Run

He's a stoner - isn't that a good fit for Fry's?  

FWIW, there's no guarantee that you won't test positive to THC, even after a couple of weeks.  

Also, even though you "know all about computers" - it doesn't mean that Fry's will put you in that department. My suggestion - stick with MickyDee's, go to college, and quit the dope.