Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I will!  

I'm gonna fucking clean that store OUT.  

I'm bringing a shit load of friends who have already mapped out the store.  

They all have a few specific items to grab and bring back to my cart. :face-devil-grin:  

If i beat you in the face a little over an item, dont take it personally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007 edited
    you are one of those fukkers that would jab someone over the free after rebate $10 emprex 1gb thumb drive. you probably wont get the rebate lol, karmai am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    haha i dont give a fuck about ten bucks.  

Just the big ticket items.  

Get near me and you'll leave the store with SOMETHING missing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007
    I kind of have to be there.:face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2007
    this will be my fourth black friday at Fry's Electronics. I enjoy working this day. I like the crazy customer atmosphere and i like how we all work that day. I just hate waking up early...that's why i've been late the past two years to work lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    sounds smart, the rushing customers are looking for ad itemsi am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I'll be in returns this year. I hear for returns the first few hours are like any other day, then later around 10am or so that's when we get mass returns. I'm scared.:face-sad:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You should be afraid of the day after Christmas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Oh I am.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    Actually sales people should be afraid of returns. Oh man returns are great.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    Im going to be there.. Components department I will take care of.  

And Im going to buy several items. Im sneaking my cousins into the store.
  3.  permalink
    The kind of grotesque consumerism that is going to throw our country into the next depression. ;)  

On a more serious note, what did you get?  

howard:Actually sales people should be afraid of returns. Oh man returns are great.

I wrote about 4 quotes in the first 3 hours, no way I was going to sell any of that trash that was on the ad. The biggest sales I had were Christmas presents from moms with their sons there. I doubt those will be returned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007
    Concord24BottomFeedr:The kind of grotesque consumerism that is going to throw our country into the next depression. ;)  

howard:Actually sales people should be afraid of returns. Oh man returns are great.

I wrote about 4 quotes in the first 3 hours, no way I was going to sell any of that trash that was on the ad. The biggest sales I had were Christmas presents from moms with their sons there. I doubt those will be returned.

One of the salesmen had about $1.50 in commission at 10AM. Yes, one dollar and fifty cents.  
    Everyone wanted those combos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007
    Concord24BottomFeedr:The kind of grotesque consumerism that is going to throw our country into the next depression. ;)  

Our country IS in a depression.....Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007

You should be glad you guys are not best buy. Best buy allows returns or exchanges through January 31 for buyer confidence. I think this year I'm just going to give away gift cards. They are good forever and can be used for anything you want.i am a worm.