Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Just got mine, got a whopping $128. This is after working for Fry's for 6 years, 3 of those as a manager.  

Talked to a former co-worker of mine. She's been there 15 years now and is a Sup1 in Software. After that long of a time she's "living comfortably" with $3500/yr, a far cry from that supposed $1mil payout.  

A bunch of other employees who were there a year or two are getting checks <$2  

Any former employees get theirs this year yet?http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Has Anyone Received Their Deferred Compensation This Year Yet?
    Tax time! Anyone getting def. comp bonus checks?
    Why did the Sups in Computers get their checks cut by $300?
    LOL deferred compensation.
    What is Fry's Deferred Compensation
  3.  permalink
    I got an amazing $23 for 5 years of hard work and bullshit.
  4.  permalink
    about $13 after working 3+ years.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2011
    61 smackers for 5 years and 4 of them in management. Free bottle of crown every year when I get that check so I don't remember my wasted time there.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2011
    I got one check in 09 for 75 then no check the last two years. Maybe I should call my old manager that's two tanks of gas a year I get free ;)
  5.  permalink
    how many years do we get these checks for? i just got my first one this year
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2011
    Well they sent me a check this year to my old address (thank god it was family who still lives there) for a whopping 45 bucks. Thanks for the tank of gas frys.
  6.  permalink
    :face-sad:
  7.  permalink
    Guest: how many years do we get these checks for? i just got my first one this year

10 years.  

Adding insult to injury, Fry's has to send me a W2 on these checks and they're always the last to send them out, pushing out my tax filing by weeks.http://www.frysblackfriday.com