Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below


Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012
     permalink
    I happened to catch last Friday's Fry's ad. Noticed that they were advertising Parallels 6 for $29.99 with a $30 mail in rebate. Given that Parallels 7 was announced on September 1 and released on September 6, I had to wonder who Fry's thought that they were going to sucker into buying an older version.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    Fry's Electronic's Official 2010 Black Friday Ad
    Sears Black Friday Ad Leaked... waiting on Fry's ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2014 ad
    2013 Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012
     permalink
    well you can get Parallels 6 for free after rebate then buy the 7 upgrade for $40.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012
     permalink
    Assuming Fry's handles the rebate correctly....I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2012
     permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2012
     permalink
    ObiWan: Assuming Fry's handles the rebate correctly....I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
     
     
    AMEN. Back in the day when I WAS shopping at frys regularly, 30% of rebates I sent in vaporized, the other 70% took anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months to receive.