Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorbinCSA
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2007 edited
    How long did you work on Black friday, plz add dept and store  
    20hrs 50mins (4am-12:50am) CSA last ones out of the store.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How much did you make on Black Friday?
    Black Friday Purchases- what did you buy?
    Is Frys forcing its employees to work 16 hr. shifts on Black Friday..?
    WIll the Black Friday 2009 be short or long?
    What are your predictions for 2010's Black Friday sale at Fry's Electronics?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2007
    Computer Dept Sales - Woke Up at 3am and got to Fry's at 3:45  
    Left Store at 11pm!  

Isnt' Fry's breaking so many laws! They are so greedy they don't care about their employees and to make it worse we have to do it again on Saturday!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    I got to work at 4am. I just left the store at 11:45 pm. I think I had about a total of 2 hours in breaks/lunch. So almost 18 Hours.  

I pulled in 70k on my register.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    4:30 am to 12am lolthe wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    time didnt go backwards here
  3.  permalink
    20 hours...2 hours of breaks (I wouldn't have even took the breaks if it were legal).  

There are no laws against 20 hour workdays, people do it all the time. If you don't like it, then find a new job, it should be expected in shithole retail jobs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Worked 4am to 9pm. Only clocked out for 2 of my 3 30minute breaks. Did all this on no sleep. So about 16hrs of work.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007
    flea:Computer Dept Sales - Woke Up at 3am and got to Fry's at 3:45  
    Left Store at 11pm!  

Isnt' Fry's breaking so many laws! They are so greedy they don't care about their employees and to make it worse we have to do it again on Saturday!

Nopes. One of the reason they only hire 18+  
    If they were so greedy they wouldnt feed you throughout the day. We were fed 3 meals.  

I worked from 4:30AM to 12:15AM with 1 30 minute lunch and 1 2 hour. I slept on both breaks and only had 4 hours of rest. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    I pretty much didnt get any sleep before working 4am, left at 12am. I was given 2 one-hour breaks meals included, no 10 minute breaks, 1 four-hour break. I was very exhausted. You can go only so far and they kept pushing for more and more.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Concord24BottomFeedr:20 hours...2 hours of breaks (I wouldn't have even took the breaks if it were legal).  

There are no laws against 20 hour workdays, people do it all the time. If you don't like it, then find a new job, it should be expected in shithole retail jobs.

Yes, there are many laws against 20 hour work days, it depends on where you live. Also, depending on where you live certain breaks are required.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthortinunidhu
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007
    i came in 3 30 am and i left store at 11 30.i got 1 and half hour break.so almost 18 and half.the worst thing is i had to work saturday 9 30.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007
    It doesn't sound like 20 hour days with all those breaks you guys get. But it sure sucks having to live at frys.i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    4:30 to midnight. I wouldn't have stayed home if I could... the overtime+doubletime was sweet, but I sure don't want to do it again anytime soon.