Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2007 edited
    crazy checkout lines at fremont 2007  

I hear San diego's checkout line was longer. way longer, probably half a mile long. 8x longer than that fremonts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007
    Ours was HUGE!!! If anyone has been to #28, it wrapped around software, thru the center, between Components and Software all the way to computers.  

I wonder how much shit people stole.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Dude,they passed like 25,000 asians. It was weird. I guess asians have more patience than white people, cause I would not stand in that line.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Haha, for real.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2007 edited
    Nice video. The San Diego line was definitely longer though. It went through nearly every single aisle of the store and then wrapped around the outside. And the fire marshall was limiting the amount of people who could come in to the store. Unfortunately I was not able to bring my camcorder in to the store. The video would have been priceless.

Check out my videos..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-RB8qnJpeQ">2007 Black Friday at Fry's Electronics Part 1</a>
    <video type="youtube">o-RB8qnJpeQ</video>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VJul-igWg">2007 Black Friday at Fry's Electronics Part 2</a>
    <video type="youtube">u9VJul-igWg</video>
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    Thank you! I work at Fremont's FCO. Being behind the cashiers allday never really allowed me the chance to actually see how long our line really was. Kudos!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007
    I noticed is that more foreigners who barely speak english were shopping early more than white people.  

More asian than mexican. More mexican than black. More blacks than whites. I am sure white people \made it to frys late though missing out on all the good deals.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007
    It was like that at San Marcos. More non-whites waiting in line than actual whites.I shit trains, Now what?