Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormca1686
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    First of all cant say im a fan of the store all at. When i was younger i made the mistake of buying the 10% discounted "refurbished" items that dont work. I know they dont work because when i returned a broken mp3 player ( when they were new technology) they looked at it, turned it on and put a NEW REFURBISHED STICKER ON IT!!!!! Well besides that. For you guys that worked there, and still work there. Hows the security? Do you have the electronic sensors and what is the best place to well lets say , open some packaging with a exacto knife? Hypothetically Speaking though.....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Network Security at Fry's (Warning: long and technical)
    Another Multi Million Dollar Payout ? Fry's Security Beats Shoplifter ( Picture )
    What is Frys comission rate for TV sales?
    Low fat diet for Frys employees.
    Midnight Releases at Frys (Fountain Valley)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    ummm...you want to get tackled when you leave the store? lol
  2.  permalink
    I agree with Morgan.. do you want to get tackled? Seriously, I've seen LP chase people nearly a 1/2 mile (I'm not kidding). I've heard of LP officers getting injuries from their 'oh-hell-no' attitude (which is good, less theft is good).

Seriously.. who the fuck comes to a website filled mainly with Fry's employees asking how to steal from Fry's? I wouldn't know, but I'd love to see you try. Oh my god what I would pay to see you try and then eat concrete while being tackled by 3 officers and handcuffed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    They don't use security tags. They don't have the technology in place.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    Gamefreak88:I agree with Morgan.. do you want to get tackled? Seriously, I've seen LP chase people nearly a 1/2 mile (I'm not kidding). I've heard of LP officers getting injuries from their 'oh-hell-no' attitude (which is good, less theft is good).  

Seriously.. who the fuck comes to a website filled mainly with Fry's employees asking how to steal from Fry's? I wouldn't know, but I'd love to see you try. Oh my god what I would pay to see you try and then eat concrete while being tackled by 3 officers and handcuffed.

Me too. Please call and let me put it in my phone scheduler. Ill be there.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    Police Departments = Love Fry's Loss Prevention. Whenever they show up and your arrested, they fuck you HARD and for VERY LONG TIME! It's basically rape, and they don't cuddle and say I love you when their done.  

:face-devil-grin:
  4.  permalink
    I don't know about your store, but at mine loss prevention is a joke. They play a mental game trying to scare you into thinking that stealing is impossable by showing every employee the half million camera system. Yeah they got a nice system, but its one person watching all those cameras. I've even been into the LP office a few times and theres nobody even at the cameras. People steal from my store all the time. I know because I pick up empty game packages when stocking the shelves (Nintendo DS mostly). If you have any doubt, check the loss inventory for yourself. The empty packages sit in a red basket outside of the LP door. Fact is, you gotta be a really dumb thief (or really unlucky) to get caught at fry's.  

Heres some tips to help you.  

1) Anything thats wraped in the thieft prevention wrap, the white banded seal. That shit easly comes off, just find where it was sealed and peel back. I can unwrap a graphics card in 2 seconds.  

2) No, we do not have electronic sensors  

3) After stuffing the item ALWAYS enter the bathroom. 1) This takes you off camera. LP can not press charges if they loose sight of you. 2) If the bathroom is closed this means they are aware there is a thieft in the store.  
    Immediatly dump the item and leave.  

Store 15 San Diego
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007
    Dude they just don't have one person they have every employee watching you. Anyone can get commission when they turn you in.Howard Dean for America '08
  5.  permalink
    Two kids just walked out of the store with some PS3's the other day. They had a car waiting for them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    wow that is some crazy shit. Did they get caught yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    Fry's LP is crazy they will tackle you and chase you! I seen them
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007
    Yeah I wouldnt want to mess with Fry's LP. They get mad enough as is when I refuse to show them my receipts because I am an American. Usually in my case its pretty obvious I just came from the check out line too. Im not very inconspicuous. Nonetheless, were I to ever steal, which would be a dumbass thing to do in the first place, it certainly would not be from such a well staffed, huge money making machine as Fry's.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007 edited
    You guys read my other post? Arrested for not showing his receipt. Basically in some places you can't leave without showing your receipt or else.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2007
    That man was retarded. He refused to be cooperative with the law. Its common knowledge no matter what the incident, you must show your driver's license to a cop. He could have sued, too :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkelly
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008
    well at the store i work lp is a joke also they finally cought a guy stilling after two years thats really sad yet they walk around with there heads up . Don't get me wrong i disagree with stealing but two years for them to catch him is a long time.:face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    I love seeing LP catch people, its REALLY entertaining. But yeah people steal shit alll the time, I find wrappers whenever I do my schematic too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    kelly:well at the store i work lp is a joke also they finally cought a guy stilling after two years thats really sad yet they walk around with there heads up . Don't get me wrong i disagree with stealing but two years for them to catch him is a long time.:face-sad:

That is pretty sad, yeah.Superhero!