Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormuddy123
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2012
    what's an expandable pc gaming desktop that fry's has available ? ie, either pick-up in renton, wash or have shipped to renton store ? thanks, 90% of machines say unavailable on fry's site; thanks under $1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Friends don't let friends shop at Fry's. Look elsewhere - seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    Just about any prebuilt "gaming" system from Fry's, Bestbuy etc is going to be overpriced. Better off buying the parts off of newegg/tiger direct and putting it together yourself and know the quality of parts you have, or if your too intimidated by that, still figure out the parts you want and go to ibuypower.com or something similar, punch in what you want and have them ship it to you. I got lazy on my last computer 3 years ago, did it that way, was only about a 200 dollar difference between assembling it myself and them, and I saved myself a couple hours of time.
  1.  permalink
    Go to microcenter.com get the i5 2500k for $169.00 and $50.00 off a compatible mother board. That will leave plenty of room for decent ram and a power supply and a 680 gtx to keep it roughly at $1k.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCinnabon
    Guest: Go to microcenter.com get the i5 2500k for $169.00 and $50.00 off a compatible mother board. That will leave plenty of room for decent ram and a power supply and a 680 gtx to keep it roughly at $1k.

And let's not forget another $100 or whatever-it-is for a legit copy of Windows.
  2.  permalink
    craiglist