Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFacter
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2012
    I'm looking on their website, but whenever I try to shop through the AT&T phones, it just tells me to go to a Fry's store to see their AT&T phones. The nearest Fry's is an hour drive, so I only want to go there if I know they carry the phone I want (HTC One X). Does anyone know if they carry the HTC One X?  

On a similar note, will Fry's match the price of the phone from Amazon? For example, on AmazonWireless, the HTC One X is $120, and at Fry's it is presumably $200. So, if I show them that the phone is cheaper on Amazon, will they match the price?
  1.  permalink
    Just buy it on Amazon, seriously.
  2.  permalink
    Yeah, Fry's carries AT&T phones. I would call the store first and check if they have the phone in stock before you drive out to the store. As far as price matching goes, the store does not price match cell phone prices. If you found it cheaper from Amazon, get it from there.