Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrbd123
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2012
    Im embaressed to say that I have stolen from my store,there's no camera's here,but unfortinatly,loss prevention has noticed that our transactions have been over and short...He intervied everyone,but my interview was the longest! He basically told me he thought I was the problem but really didnt say it straight out! He just went around it and asking me if I knew all the procedures about theft in our company, so my question is did I get caught? and if I did why didnt he fire me? and if he suspects is me now what happeneds?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Retail theft
    3 suspected in Identity Theft Ring are Arrested - San Marcos Fry's
    Retail theft
    Store 6: Ipad theft.
    Parking lot theft
  2.  permalink
    Are you that much of a fucking idiot to post that shit here? You know Frys reads this website? What a fucktard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCinnabon
    A long, long, time ago when I used to work the Apple/iPod aisle at Fry's, I'd find iPods stolen every once in a while. They'd disappear every time I'd take off for break and I'd report the torn packaging to my sups and LP. A couple months later, LP found out that it was one of the Computer Sales Associates that stole them. The guy somehow found a corner of the store that the cameras didn't cover and did his dirty work there. I'm pretty sure he was arrested and taken to court or whatever afterward. I sincerely hope the same thing happens to you! ^_^
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Fry's does seem to have a reputation for attracting this type of employee.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2012
    You got two options, deny everything and refuse to sign anything and stop immediately and you will probably be safe. Chances are they suspect it's you, but need the hard evidence and as such are waiting for you to do it again so they can nail your balls to the wall, or you can admit to it, return the item, and ask if you may VQ so it will show you left on your terms instead of there's and you can leave that off your resume since the most they can say if a reference check comes your way is voluntary or involuntary separation. Either way I hope you learned your lesson and never do it again otherwise you will have a record that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2012
    They know its you and they have other people that told them its you. What they are doing is they are going to wait for you to steal enough ao its a felony and also the LPOs get a massive erection when they bust someone red handed. They get a huge stat and a 500$ bonus if they catch a employee stealing and all the employees get 250$ for ratting you out. So good luck bud.
  3.  permalink
    FYI all theft done by an employee is a felony. Its call double dipping/ getting paid to steal. Fry's also has the policy that any employee stealing gets arrested.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2012
    Guest: FYI all theft done by an employee is a felony. Its call double dipping/ getting paid to steal. Fry's also has the policy that any employee stealing gets arrested.

Wrong, for it to be a felony, the theft has to equal a minimum amount, usually around a thousand bucks. Friends x husband got busted for stealing cash from his till at JC Penny's, was only a misdemeanor. Yea Frys will have you arrested, but there is no such thing as double dipping. What they will initially charge you with typically is embezzlement if it's cash, or petty or grand theft if it's merchandise.