Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Why doesn't Fry's one of the biggest computer and electronics retailer not have a overnight stocking crew? I noticed they are out of stock on alot of stuff I think it has to do with the fact they don't have a night stocking crew, which also leads me to belive they have a week inventory and ordering system. Someone should try to bring it to the attention of the frys corporate office.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    11pm Closing Schedule Fraud Exposed -- and NO overnight crew?
    Why is Frys having associates do inventory this time around instead of RGIS?
    Overnight Janitors
    inventory
    Inventory again...
  3.  permalink
    someone should but that would mean that they would be spending alot more money and i dont think they want to spend money on better customer servicei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    Since Fry's is privately owned, they try to cut costs where they can.  

It has its positives, if they get an over night stocking crew,  
    -Associates will be more available to help out customers during the day since they wont have to worry about finishing stock before the end of the night.  
    -Inventory can be done in the early hours instead of having 100 Inventory people there getting in the way while customers TRY to shop.  
    -They can hire less Accessory Sales.  

But then again, the negative is, it costs money and Fry's doesn't want that.
  4.  permalink
    Because Randy is a greedy J**!!!!!!