Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEvil_Flea
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007 edited
    32" Samsung LCD Tv @ Walmart $749.99  
    32" Samsung LCD Tv @ Fry's $999.99  

Fry's Service Plans dont' cover important thing like hinges which is a common problem with HP's and Sony.  

Most employees at Fry's just care about their commision and don't care if they lie to you just to make some money. Fry's has no official training and english is not even required. Fry's lies about the warranties the products have so you buy the warranty, CONSUMER REPORT RECOMMENDS YOU NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRANTIES.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why do alot of employees at Fry's not speak english?
    Why do Fry's employees not get raises?
    Fry's Treats employees like slaves and does nothing about it.
    As long as Fry's doesn't care about its employees it will not be a succesful company
    Fry's Employees use drugs?
    •  
      CommentAuthorEvil_Flea
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007
    I have a friend that works at Fry's he even told me he woudln't buy the warranty himself plus have you ever seen thier returns lines and how long it takes to get to the service counter. I mostly go to Fry's to shop for media and small things like paper and ink I think Walmart will eventually crush Fry's plus they sell TV's and Laptops at walmart now too. I just wish they opened a walmart here in Lemon Grove.
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    Wait if the price of the same tv is the same price at Fry's and Walmart which would you purchase? Consider your options at Fry's like their fabulous return policy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEvil_Flea
    typo on the fry's price I fixed it...frys is more!
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    Walmart is about putting the customer first. Frys is about putting the employees and boss first. I'm sure the management wages are going up where as the commissions are going down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorXeggreo
    dash:Walmart is about putting the customer first. Frys is about putting the employees and boss first. I'm sure the management wages are going up where as the commissions are going down.

Because Walmart associates don't make commision. They care more about their job, rather than how much they can squeze out of a customer. On a side note, all walmarts I've been too, the associates are bitter and un-eager to assist you. "How can I help you"... That's why they don't wear the vests that say that anymore.
  2.  permalink
    what the fuck is this thread even about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007 edited
    .i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    Ummmmm WHATTTTTT??
    •  
      CommentAuthortinunidhu
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2007
    Here is the problem, many of us can help ourselves at walmart. We don't need some stupid walmart employee telling us what to buy.  

If customers are having a hard time finding something in your store you should consider going out of business. On the other hand if you have a hard time finding something at Walmart, which dumbed down store for your pleasure, you should probably die.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    if the tv is priced instore at walmart for $749.. you can get it at Fry's for $749 as well.. if its the same model and they have it in stock.. Price Matching is a good thing.. and if the long line in returns gets you, stop coming in at the same time and check back when it's not so long. I haven't really seen long return lines where I work in awhile... lately i have but it's Christmas shopping time.. too many people changing their minds...I'm crushing your head... You flathead!