Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    I've heard this somewhere.. I believe it will eventually come, but will it come at the beginning of the year? I have my doubts but doesnt anyone have any insight?I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Getting screwed out of commission by Fry's
    I filed a charge/complaint with the Department of Labor & The California Labor Commission
    Should Fry's get rid of commission and pay just hourly?
    Computer sales people work on commission only?
    Goodbye Deferred Compensation... Hello full commission?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It IS the beginning of the year...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    AyaHu:It IS the beginning of the year...

not quite.. it's the end.. but i've heard beginning of 2008.. or a little bit later as in beginning of next fiscal quarter being end of january sometime.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Somone brought up the fact that they keep cutting our commission and that products pay so little and the stupid management said sell more ...even if the commission is lower just sell more to make up for it. What kind of fucked up answer is this? Why are supervisors getting raises and were getting our commissions cut...something isn't right. I do belive that they will eventually cut our commissions, this is the lowest I ever seen the commissions be...I pray to my god Allah that Randy Fry will not cut our commisison ...my family's lively hood depends on it. Management doesn't care about how much their sales people make they care about their own raises and how much they make! They try to avoid the comimsion issue if you ask them or bring it up! In January 1st the minimum wage is set to go up In California to $8 a hour and I think they will need to cut commmissions even more to help combat the raising cost of their employees!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007 edited
    Or you know they should just cut the commissions off the unprofitable computers and shift the commissions to the accessories. If you sell a computer and tacked on accessories you will get paid commission, if you just sold acessories and no computer then you to get shit.  

I agree with you. A few years back you can average 700-800$ commission now you have to work 4 times harder to do that. They want you to sell more per product.!