Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2007
    Fact: Sales Employees never get raises not even on commisions  
    Fact: Sales Employees commision keeps dropping  
    Fact: Supervisors keep getting raises  
    Fact: Without the help of the sales people Supervisors wouldn't hit projection and wouldn't make the money they need  
    Fact: Fry''s is starting to treat their employees like slaves!  
    Fact: Fry's makes alot of money on Wireless Installs/Warranties thats why they push the sales people so hard to sell these.  
    Employees only make $10 off a $99 router and $99 installation whiche doesn't make sense  
    Employees only make $15 off every $100 worth of warranty while they did all the work to sell itFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    flea:Fact: Sales Employees never get raises not even on commisions  
    Fact: Without the help of the sales people Supervisors wouldn't hit projection and wouldn't make the money they need  
    Fact: Fry's makes alot of money on Wireless Installs/Warranties thats why they push the sales people so hard to sell these.  
    Employees only make $10 off a $99 router and $99 installation whiche doesn't make sense  
    Employees only make $15 off every $100 worth of warranty while they did all the work to sell it

i agree with you flea. the company treats us like shit. why do we only get 10 for a 100 dollar install and not 15 like the psc.  
    there both 100 percent profit, in fact they should be making more on the install cause our service guys go out there and do the work for them and theres no chance theyll come in like for the warrantyi love it when they call me big papa
  2.  permalink
    i agree with you flea. the company treats us like shit. why do we only get 10 for a 100 dollar install and not 15 like the psc.  
    there both 100 percent profit, in fact they should be making more on the install cause our service guys go out there and do the work for them and theres no chance theyll come in like for the warranty

Better still is that once the work is complete you can't return the service. A PSC you can't really bank until the PSC is done. Even after 30 days they can still make a prorated return till the PSC period is completed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008

Better still is that once the work is complete you can't return the service. A PSC you can't really bank until the PSC is done. Even after 30 days they can still make a prorated return till the PSC period is completed.

and you still get hit for the full amount.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrenchfry
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008
    Fact: Mr. Fry is being gay, he needs all the money he can get to buy the most advance dildo for himself. :face-devil-grin:
  3.  permalink
    frenchfry:Fact: Mr. Fry is being gay, he needs all the money he can get to buy the most advance dildo for himself. :face-devil-grin:

LOL
  4.  permalink
    Well, on a wireless install you still have to pay a tech at $15+ an hour to go install it. Plus about 30% of the installs end up being reworks can't get my email!)  

Also, I guarantee your Sup is not getting raises.  
    DMs have not gotten a salary increase in over 2 years.  

Everyone's belt is getting tightened.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  5.  permalink
    flea:Fact: Sales Employees never get raises not even on commisions  
    Employees only make $15 off every $100 worth of warranty while they did all the work to sell it

Simple answer:  

90% of sups are brown nose motherfuckers.  
    90% of sales associates, CAs, etc are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!  

That is why they get raises and promotions.
  6.  permalink
    Flea is an incredibly awesome joke account. Some of the shit he posts makes me laugh because its so completely false. Hilarious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2008
    particleman:Flea is an incredibly awesome joke account. Some of the shit he posts makes me laugh because its so completely false. Hilarious.

Flea is a frysforum celebrity watch out. (where ever you are Flea, you need to kick this dudes ass. )i am a worm.
  7.  permalink
    particleman:Flea is an incredibly awesome joke account. Some of the shit he posts makes me laugh because its so completely false. Hilarious.

Flea is a balding little midget who deserves to get his ass handed to him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008
    worm:

Flea is a frysforum celebrity watch out. (where ever you are Flea, you need to kick this dudes ass. )

Since flea has been here for many a long time Id assume it was not a joke account...Superhero!