Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012
    It seems Best Buy is taking a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" view of matching online prices (something they actually have been doing for a while). But....unlike Fry's, they're not adding in the cost for shipping.  

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB10000872396390444657804578050864206903402-lMyQjAxMTAyMDEwMjAxODI3Wj.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    Best Buy needs to seriously look at their own pricing. I was in a store recently and a standard 25 foot TV coaxial cable was $23.00 ( Shown online here also ). I can find this almost anywhere for easily under $5.00. A simple USB A to B connection common to printers was $15.00. ( Fry's happened to have it on Sale last week for .75 cents ) Even 99 cent stores sell the same cable. Way, way out of line pricing...

Dynex.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    Oh, I see the Printer Cable online now for only $ 29.99

Capture3.JPG