Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    Has anyone seen the commercial for Natural Health Hoodia ...the pills that suprise your appitite...well I signed up for it online for the free trial just pay shipping and handling and its been nothing but trouble. To my surprise if you don't cancell you continue to be billed even if you don't recieve any product in the mail. Plus they sent me to collections over $66 which was owed. I think this is so illegal in so many ways! I can't belive they are using these shady tactics to make money! I posted a report about the weird number they called me from here: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-818-678-4316  

The website to the Hoodia is:  
    http://naturalhealthhoodia.com/  

And The Collection Agency Who Reported me is:  

COLLECTION CONNECTION  
    818-678-4316  
    9430 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD  
    CHATSWORTH, CA 91311aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's 90 second You Tube Video/Commercial 29th Anniversary
    Can loss prevention from your previous employer call you in?
    Hi this is Charlie from the call center...do you have the iPad 2wifi???
    Frys Commercial
    I got fired from Fry's and I've never been happier!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    You're fat. This company seems pretty deceptive. Like all these companies that offer rebates.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2007
    They simply take advantage of the self concious. If you are struggling with your weight, work out. I used to weigh 40 pounds moer than I do now. Ok, it was almost 5 years ago, but I worked it off. Anyone can. Ever. Oh wait, was this some kind of spam post?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2007
    I smell spam. That's a pretty good way to advertise. I'm not sure if it will make an impact on my purchasing decisions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3576
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012
    cocaine... made me lose 120 lbs... i weighed 160 before. contact the nearest "pharmacist" for supplies. no subscription needed!