Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Hello, I stumbled upon this site to find out what the pay rate is for a service techician at Frys was. Since the forum is still active, I figured to ask how working the Frys in City of Industry is.  

1. For starters, are they hiring for technicians to being with? Do you need to be A+ certified? I honestly can't do sales (yes, I know most people mentioned here said it's 80% selling and 20% fixing but I feel comfortable doing SOMETHING like fixing a computer and consult with customers about the computer problems (for better or worse) than just walking about and get into some competition with others based on all the posts I've read here with stitches and backstabbing).  

2. What is pay rate and computer repair quota for CoI's Frys service technicians? Unless it's universally and it's based on this post: http://frysforum.com/discussion/1645/2/#Item_26  

3. Is CoI's Fry a decent place to work compared to other Frys? Some of the employees I've asked for help all seemed friendly while others are semi-rude (reason I imagine most of the time, they're trying to get commission).  

That's honestly all the questions I can think of. If I have more, I'll note later. Thanks in advance.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    whore supervisor at city of industry store
    What the fuck is up with City of Industry Fry's?
    Here Topic
    Benefits for working at Frys
    Audit at city of industry
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2012
    Read through a number of the other posts here to find out what working for Fry's is like.  

My advice - go to college, learn a trade, do something else besides thinking Fry's is your only option.