Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2008 edited
    This thing is insane. When I first saw the iPhone I knew this was next!  

i am a worm.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Youtube is good for something.
    Can you be written up for something off the clock?
    IRS investigating Frys: Does anyone else think that Fry's is a front for something else?
    Swine Flu is something to worry about
    Looking for a frys employee to help me out...
  2.  permalink
    This is only a fan design, although it would be pretty awesome for Apple to design something like this. I don't think I can even imagine how horribly overpriced it would be though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2008
    Thats almost cool enough for me to buy an apple. Oh wait, just kidding. I hate macs.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008
    Some customer was telling me various "reasons" why Apples are better than PC's. Like, they don't have processes running in the background, and that they don't have updates, or viruses. I had a hard time gritting my teeth trying not to strike him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2008 edited
    i think thats the problem with windows. you get the least amount of OS updates that fix things! in mac and linux you get this "release early, release often" os. How many updates of OSX have you had in 6 years compared to the updates you get with XP?  
    MS releases these service packs that actually are major updates that break lots of software. The windows updates thing is a joke, it fixes security bugs that open new security bugs, and they usually ship out more new broken software to boot. I wouldn't mind if xp or vista got new updates weekly that actually do good and a user can take advantage of instead of these boring security patches. It seams like these other oses refine themselves for the better and windows refines it self for the worst.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:Some customer was telling me various "reasons" why Apples are better than PC's. Like, they don't have processes running in the background, and that they don't have updates, or viruses. I had a hard time gritting my teeth trying not to strike him.

Dude my boss uses one so when Im trying to explain something to her on her computer (Normally about the website) (She is not tech saavy at all) its like... trying to dig through hell... there are no options... one button... one mouse button... ugggggh  
    I do see the difference in the graphics, but it is ever so slight. I say what prints well is well. If your computer screen matches your printed ad, you're good to go.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    One button mice are worse than trying to play a FPS with your control style inverted.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2008 edited
    If we get anymore ancient we'd be communicating in morse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2008
    asdf:If we get anymore ancient we'd be communicating in morse.

-.- --- . . -.. --. .-.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I would bone AyaHu...Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    youd suck her cause your a flea
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    flea:I would bone AyaHu...

You must be a hit with the ladies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2008
    yeah with his stupid banjo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2008
    Women are no match for the Panties of potency.
  3.  permalink
    Nice fan art, anyways, we will see here pretty soon what is coming out, hopefully it is something that will sell.  

...and how can you people hate apples? I'm not a fanboy, but how ignorant is it to bash a great product?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2008
    Concord24BottomFeedr:Nice fan art, anyways, we will see here pretty soon what is coming out, hopefully it is something that will sell.  

...and how can you people hate apples? I'm not a fanboy, but how ignorant is it to bash a great product?

When someone has tried and tested and used in daily use, a product, they have every right to bash its misgivings.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    Concord24BottomFeedr:Nice fan art, anyways, we will see here pretty soon what is coming out, hopefully it is something that will sell.  

I merely bash the fact that they overprice just about everything they sell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008 edited
    InvoluntaryRebellion:I merely bash the fact that they overprice just about everything they sell.

People will pay more for a better product. Price means everything, you get what you pay for, the more you pay the better it is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008
    asdf:
    InvoluntaryRebellion:I merely bash the fact that they overprice just about everything they sell.

People will pay more for a better product. Price means everything, you get what you pay for, the more you pay the better it is.

People will pay more but its not always better quality. If you look around, you can find quality for less.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008
    Thin is in... Actuall Notebook Thats Already Out!  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.