Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012 edited
    Adam Sosa works at the Burbank store in AV and I had the displeasure of working with this tool while I was at Fry's. A rude, unsympathetic, condescending, immature, insulting, insecure control freak who loves passing the buck, worming his way out of responsibility, and giving others the portion of hard work which is rightfully his. But to be fair, I'll also add funny to this list of adjectives since his home computer's worth more than his POS car.  

Hopefully you wont ever have to work with him, but it's unfortunate that unqualified people like him tend to gravitate to places like Fry's. He's definitely helped a number of people smarter than him quit and find better jobs.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why are DMs and store managers with spouses and kids the biggest assholes?
    Is it a requirement to be an asshole to be a sup at Frys?
    IS your DM an asshole?
    Supervisors & Department Managers & ASM & Store Managers
    Fry's announces to the press that it is closing all of it's stores!
  2.  permalink
    I worked with him for a while and i couldn't agree more..well said
  3.  permalink
    As long as there's a Frys Universe, He will be King and the ruler of many minions.
  4.  permalink
    Adam Sosa is a retarded goat.
  5.  permalink
    he used to work at woodland hills. .we're glad he not longer here.
  6.  permalink
    Guest: he used to work at woodland hills. .we're glad he not longer here.

How long ago did he leave?
  7.  permalink
    He's not here in Burbank anymore he went back to woodland hills
  8.  permalink
    hes back in burbank as a salesman
  9.  permalink
    I work in computer department. Am glad he's not my supervisor. I would quit.I never saw a worst supervisor. He is disrespectful with salesman. Everyone don't Like him
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2014
    Guest: I work in computer department. Am glad he's not my supervisor. I would quit.I never saw a worst supervisor. He is disrespectful with salesman. Everyone don't Like him

Yes but I wonder if his head isn't too far up his ass where one day he might wake up and realize that he's an insolent piece of shit. Here's a photo of him for those who don't know who it is:

559365_4687913684915_723270523_n.jpg
  10.  permalink
    I have never seen a bigger 2face,kissass, ahole in my life. He stands at the podium not doing a Damn thing. He never once helped me out when I needed help.he jumps into my sales all the time and demands a cosale when all he did was tell my customer it's a great product. All the sales man hate him because he jumps in when we don't need his help. he's not a supervisor. I will quit shortly because I can't stand him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2014
    Guest: I have never seen a bigger 2face,kissass, ahole in my life. He stands at the podium not doing a Damn thing. He never once helped me out when I needed help.he jumps into my sales all the time and demands a cosale when all he did was tell my customer it's a great product. All the sales man hate him because he jumps in when we don't need his help. he's not a supervisor. I will quit shortly because I can't stand him.

Place a restraining order on him and he'll never fuck with you or anyone else again: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1278.htm
  11.  permalink
    I worked with him too. I called him an obese faggot then threw my badge at his fat ass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2015
    Guest: I worked with him too. I called him an obese faggot then threw my badge at his fat ass.

Did you throw your purse at him too?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1170
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2015
    I worked with him too. He's a really dishonest sales associate, and he thinks he's hot shit.
  12.  permalink
    NO!!! Dishonest salesman at Frys???? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!
  13.  permalink
    I'm quitting because I can't stand this Cunt anymore. I just want to punch him in his fat face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8063
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015
    I just quit also.and it is all because of that moron. I can see alot of good people leaving soon because of that imbecile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015
    One of you should show him this forum post. Seems like a lot of you have a crush on this Adam guy. Now, how many of you have actually talked shit to his face? Be honest now!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015
    r3j3ct: One of you should show him this forum post. Seems like a lot of you have a crush on this Adam guy. Now, how many of you have actually talked shit to his face? Be honest now!

Screw talking shit to his face, where nobody will hear it. Do a Google search for Adam Sosa Fry's and you'll see better results.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015
    The only result I see is this forum post. Not as famous as you think eh?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015
    r3j3ct: The only result I see is this forum post. Not as famous as you think eh?

No, that's exactly what was desired. Now the Universe will know the truth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8508
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2015
    I wanted to file sexual harassment on him. But kinda felt bad for him. He has kids. Even though he did say some really inappropriate things to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015 edited
    Fuck it DO IT, what comes around goes around.

11705241_924486267613922_1126790197948093329_n.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2015
    Guest: I wanted to file sexual harassment on him. But kinda felt bad for him. He has kids. Even though he did say some really inappropriate things to me.

Lol what did he say? And fuck him - report his dumb ass. He'll be OK, there are plenty of places for him to be a douchebag.
  14.  permalink
    Saw that motherfucker adam open some in ear headphones from frys wear them all day sweating with them on and put them back saying he wasnt gonna buy them he just wanted to try them on cause he can.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2015
    Charlie:
    Guest: I wanted to file sexual harassment on him. But kinda felt bad for him. He has kids. Even though he did say some really inappropriate things to me.

Lol what did he say? And fuck him - report his dumb ass. He'll be OK, there are plenty of places for him to be a douchebag.

He's friends with the store manager. They'd rather toss us out than him.
  15.  permalink
    He tries to make associates and customers re-turn re-purchase a product so he can screw over the sale of someone else and get it instead. What a complete dick
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2015
    Guest: He tries to make associates and customers re-turn re-purchase a product so he can screw over the sale of someone else and get it instead. What a complete dick

One of us should show him this page to destroy his stupid ego. (Not it)
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2015
    PhilipJFry:  

One of us should show him this page to destroy his stupid ego. (Not it)

It wont help. Some people will be douchebags until the day they die.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2015
    PhilipJFry:  

It wont help. Some people will be douchebags until the day they die.

Plus, something tells me he'll write it off with some idiotic cop out, like "oh well h8ers gona h8 lol./"
    •  
      CommentAuthorayahu2
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015
    I miss Frys drama!
  16.  permalink
    The store manager Cesar Perez. Let's him get away with everything. He pretends to be blind. It's sad because he talks alot of crap about him. I wonder if the sm knows that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNebulus
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2016
    Guest: The store manager Cesar Perez. Let's him get away with everything. He pretends to be blind. It's sad because he talks alot of crap about him. I wonder if the sm knows that.

Is he working at the Burbank store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2016
    Nebulus:
    Guest: The store manager Cesar Perez. Let's him get away with everything. He pretends to be blind. It's sad because he talks alot of crap about him. I wonder if the sm knows that.

Is he working at the Burbank store?

Yes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 904
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2016
    He's still supervisor in the AV Department. That dude loves to stay at the BOSE section and cherry pick customer. If a customer wants a promotion item he'll throw him at another associate who will get zero commission from it. Adam is the perfect example of how money corrupts people, he will do anything and fuck over anyone if it means he'll make a sale.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2016
    Guest: He's still supervisor in the AV Department. That dude loves to stay at the BOSE section and cherry pick customer. If a customer wants a promotion item he'll throw him at another associate who will get zero commission from it. Adam is the perfect example of how money corrupts people, he will do anything and fuck over anyone if it means he'll make a sale.

I personally would never tolerate behavior like that. Feel free to report it to home office and they'll straighten him out really quick.
  17.  permalink
    What an asshole that Adam guy is. Wondering if he still works there
Add your comments