Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorweasle
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2012 edited
    2 months ago I left my position as a CSA at Store 28. And quite honestly, its the best decision I've made in a long time. I'm grateful for the experience they have given me and the lenience I was given when I screwed up when I was new, but I spent 5 years in my life in that place - way too damn long.  

I've since moved onto a small and rapidly growing company where I have higher pay, more responsibilities, and more to learn from. I really couldn't be happier at the time being.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Quit this week...best decision I ever made
    Trying to Quit O.O
    Quit Fry's Electronics and work for Best Buy
    Thinking about quitting....advice??
    Attitude from corporate: "If you don't like your job, quit."
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7272
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2012
    I did the same about 7 years ago. Didn't work at Fry's, but worked 12 hrs a day for a company that beat you to death and could care less about you. Moved on to a small, family owned company where my workload is about 20% what it used to be and I can actually think about what I'm doing.

Changing jobs totally turned my life around. I've never regretted it in the least.
  2.  permalink
    Congrats on moving on to a better opportunity! It sounds like you're doing well after a long tenure at Fry's, wish you all the best.

Life is still the same here in the slow lane @#28, now without turbo. :(