Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2013
    Someone asked me this the other day and I realized that I actually didn't have the foggiest idea. I know the stores are essentially constructed like fireproof bank vaults specifically because of the value of the inventory, but I don't know anything beyond that. Does anyone have a guess?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Merchandiser pay in Frys
    Fry's Electronics disguises returned merchandise and sells as new
    Supervisors loosing title and getting swiched to "head merchandiser"
    How much does fry's pay?
    How does a company like fry's get away with using the same serial number for windows
    •  
      CommentAuthorAviator08
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2013
    gobo760: Someone asked me this the other day and I realized that I actually didn't have the foggiest idea. I know the stores are essentially constructed like fireproof bank vaults specifically because of the value of the inventory, but I don't know anything beyond that. Does anyone have a guess?

I believe my manager said it is anywhere from 15 to 18 million in the store at any time. That could be a little high though
  2.  permalink
    It's nowhere near that high. I work in a small store and our ASM said we are at 7-8 million going into inventory.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2013
    With 90 - 120 Days Before The Manufacture Gets Paid ! and even then, much is on Consignment, meaning we'll Pay You once It's Sold.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2013
    $2.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!