Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSV34
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2013
    So according to one of the District Managers, the pay for CSS Associates is about to go back to the original commission structure.
  1.  permalink
    What does that mean? minimum wage plus?
  2.  permalink
    Means you're going to get raped some more.

Are you ready?
  3.  permalink
    Raped some more? Returns associates make more than many sales supervisors.
  4.  permalink
    Returns make more than Service Techs?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSV34
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2013
    We make more than most people lol. At Store 34 we're at 14.50/hr. Apparently the old way was base pay plus individual commission which some say used to allow them to make about 17.00/hr. The commission was based on how much money you kept in the store instead of returning back to the card or in cash. Your performance was also re-evaluated every Saturday.
  5.  permalink
    I heard store 34 is losing money and they're desperate to cut payroll. Of course, Fry's is always desperate to cut payroll since every dollar paid to vendors or employees is another dollar Randy can't spend on his 747...
  6.  permalink
    You mean 747SP.
  7.  permalink
    Frys shifts from motivation pay to get thier $hit together to anti-motivation pay to cut the fat. That's the way of this era for most companies shaving it down.
  8.  permalink
    THE EXPENDABLES!!
  9.  permalink
    Guest: You mean 747SP.
    Oh yeah, I forgot Randy has the short bus version of the 747.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSV34
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2013
    Our SM is definitely cutting payroll. She put the store on a hiring freeze and said she wants labor to be at 1%. She wants P/T associates to only work 10 Hours and F/T associates to only work 32.5 Hours. She's done this every year since she got to our store. I think all the stores are trying to cut payroll though. They are trying to prepare for the new stores.
  10.  permalink
    CSV34: Our SM is definitely cutting payroll. She put the store on a hiring freeze and said she wants labor to be at 1%. She wants P/T associates to only work 10 Hours and F/T associates to only work 32.5 Hours. She's done this every year since she got to our store. I think all the stores are trying to cut payroll though. They are trying to prepare for the new stores.
    Does this apply only to hourly employees, or commission too? 10 hours a week is nothing, that's just barely over a full day's work. I heard from my friend still in 34 that they're still interviewing people at that table in the front despite the hiring freeze, is that true?
    •  
      CommentAuthor034CSV
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2013
    It only applies to hourly associates. However they aren't even interviewing for sales right now. Apparently the commission structure in D2 and D5 are part of the reason labor is so high.I don't repeat gossip.... so listen carefully