Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEXFRYGIRL
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2013
    FRYS ELECTRONICS CAN SUCK IT. JOHN FRY NEEDS TO STOP BUYING LAND IN MORGAN HILL AND PURCHASING THOUSAND DOLLAR JEWELRY PIECES FOR HIS BALLERINA GIRLFRIEND. HE HAS SCIENTISTS WORKING FOR HIM LIKE IF HES SOME FREAKING GOD. HE WALKS AROUND LIKE HIS SHIT DONT STINK WHEN IT PROBABLY STINKS MORE THAN ANYONES. THEY ARE CUTTING STORE EMPLOYEES. NO STORE CAN HAVE MORE THAN 48 PART TIME EMPLOYEES TO AVOID HEALTH CARE COSTS. THEY ARENT MAKING ANY MONEY. THEY CUT THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT. THEY OWE SO MANY COMPANIES SO MUCH MONEY. ITS CRAZY. THEY PURCHASE NEW FORDS FOR ALL THE DIRECTORS IN THE BUILDING. REVAMPING THE SABERCATS. THEY ARE CUTTING SO MANY THINGS. THAT COMPANY IS GOING TO THE SHITS! THE VP JUST SITS ON HER ASS AND MAKES PEOPLE FEEL LIKE SHIT. SHE KEEPS ANOTHER DEPTS DIRECTOR WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER. THEY PAY THE ACCOUNTING PEOPLE 10$ AN HR AND THEY ARE ALL ASIAN. THEY KEEP THEM IN A LIL CORNER OF THEIR MASSIVE HOME OFFICE. AND WHENEVER U SEND MERCHANDISE TO HOME WAREHOUSE THOSE GUYS GET PAID ONLY $8 AN HOUR. EVERYONE IS SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE. ITS LIKE HIGHSCHOOL ON STEREOIDS. RANDYS KIDS STARTED WORKING THERE. I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.
  1.  permalink
    Sounds about right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2013
    EXFRYGIRL: EVERYONE IS SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE.

So, does that mean that Randy's kids are getting some action too? That sounds like an awesome place to work! I should have stayed at Fry's and gotten promoted :face-sad:
  2.  permalink
    "So, does that mean that Randy's kids are getting some action too? That sounds like an awesome place to work! I should have stayed at Fry's and gotten promoted"

Good one, Randy. I guess that means Abraham Alumowhatever is sleeping with Gena Minden. That's not a pretty picture...
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013
    LOL I'm not Randy Fry! But if I was, I would sell all my other properties and investments and work on making Fry's the best place to work.
  3.  permalink
    Who is the ballerina girlfriend? Doesn't he have a wife?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 3825
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2013
    OMG TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS GOING TO GET PEOPLE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY! LOL AM I RITE GUYS!?