Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013
    The Days, an Employee got his Hourly, and a Commission. To Provide Excellent Customer Service, Despite the Horrendous Ways Customers were Treated. Writing a First Time Check to Fry's. It was a Salesman Nightmare when a Salesman was Hoping, " Please Don't Try to Write A Check" on a Large Purchase  
    Fry's Has Lost it, and Whether it is Randy, I believe He got too Greedy and Will bank it all. and Leave the Company... I hope He Does... He reads These Posts, I know. And let's see if He can pull it out.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What happened to the easy to fuck Canon Rep?
    So what happened to the site, do you know?
    What Happened To The Ex Benefits Manager & Kathy Kolder's Wrath!
    What happened to the combo deals?
    Anyone know what happened to the category's on the site?
  2.  permalink
    If you actually knew the Fry's family, you would know that Randy is just a figurehead, minimal decision making.

John Fry is the brains behind every major policy decision at the chain. He IS Fry's Electronics.
    •  
      CommentAuthor034CSV
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2013
    Well most of us haven't had the pleasure to hang with Fry's gang. However next time you see them, say hello to William for me.I don't repeat gossip.... so listen carefully