Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlgmohdez
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013
    I placed an order online to be picked up at fry's houston ih45 location, the confirmation email stated to go to the computer station, where they told me the computer was at the registers, the people at the registers sent me back to computers (lines in both places made me waste 20 minutes), back at computers they "looked" for my order and told me the only one left was the demo model, they did not offer a discount for demo. I called Fry's and after a conversation I learned they could not care less about their customers, I told them I would turn to forums like this, and the simply asked: can I do anything else for you?  

If you have too much time in your hands and nothing to do, shop at fry's, or at least try to.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Yes Fry's Matches Online Pricing, But NOT YOU!!! BECAUSE...
    Question about online preorders
    As long as Fry's doesn't care about its employees it will not be a succesful company
    Frys does not price match Newegg
    Fry's Treats employees like slaves and does nothing about it.
  2.  permalink
    Have you not read anything on this forum? And you are surpised? Go to Best Buy.
  3.  permalink
    lgmohdez: I told them I would turn to forums like this, and the simply asked: can I do anything else for you?  

If you have too much time in your hands and nothing to do, shop at fry's, or at least try to.
    You're preaching to the choir, OP. We know Fry's incompetence better than anyone. This forum (in case you hadn't noticed) is full of current and ex-employees for the most part. Don't shop at Fry's, go to a competent retailer like Amazon.com or Best Buy.
  4.  permalink
    Obviously ignored the theme of the forum.
  5.  permalink
    OP hasn't learned that Fry's doesn't care for complaints.

lol'd
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2013
    The system will let you order even if there's only one in stock. If there's actually only one in stock, chances are pretty slim you'll get what you expect when you go in the store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2013
    Oh Sasquatch, how I missed thee.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2013
    Chris_Tomkinson:
    lgmohdez: I told them I would turn to forums like this, and the simply asked: can I do anything else for you?  

You're preaching to the choir, OP. We know Fry's incompetence better than anyone. This forum (in case you hadn't noticed) is full of current and ex-employees for the most part. Don't shop at Fry's, go to a competent retailer like Amazon.com or Best Buy.

Amazon and do your own research.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2013
    Punkzilla: Oh Sasquatch, how I missed thee.

<3 I still swing by from time to time.