Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013
    I can't believe there aren't any other stores that sell the kind of variety that Fry's sells. Their prices are great and they'll even price match with little resistance. I wouldn't shop anywhere else unless they simply didn't have what I was looking for.  

But when I got my job, I equally couldn't believe how much working there is like working at a factory that specializes in manufacturing shitpiles. I don't think it need explanation so I won't give it. I just hope that, one day, another company will open up and run Fry's out of business.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Hate working at Fry's? Unionize!
    I really hate working at Fry's
    Is it that bad working as a Computer Service Tech in Fry's?
    Career ideas if Frys isn't working out
    Hate It Or Love It: The Dreaded Inventory Day @ Fry's
    •  
      CommentAuthor034CSV
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2013
    A store like that already exists. Its called Future Shop. The funny thing is that the Future Shop chain is actually owned by Best Buy. The only thing is that don't carry computer components.I don't repeat gossip.... so listen carefully
  2.  permalink
    Microcenter is another one but they don't have many locations.
    •  
      CommentAuthor034CSV
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2013
    frysemployee: Microcenter is another one but they don't have many locations.

So we just need to convince Best Buy to merge with Micro Center, then have them buy out Fry's. Then all that's left is Fry.com and that thing they call a website.I don't repeat gossip.... so listen carefully