Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    anyone here an employee of Frys in Las Vegas?
  2.  permalink
    Im from store 27 las vegas... returns department is gone. Cashiers dont know what they are doing in returns.

One of our MICs just quit. Its bad.
  3.  permalink
    Which MIC quit?
  4.  permalink
    i need a trustworthy sales person in the pc component dept to be my go-to guy if you can help please email me at fesux@gmx.us
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 4076
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2013
    Robert lidell walked out
  5.  permalink
    I didn't like the guy, but now I envy him. He doesn't have to worry about working in that shithole anymore.
  6.  permalink
    any news on summerlin location?
  7.  permalink
    Go talk to Adam Billman in components. Strange dude but very knowledgeable. He won't lie to you to sell you something you don't need. And for now the summerlin location is on hold.. No one has been there in months, no contractors, nothing. Until the contractors put in bids and start actually doing work over there, its anyone's guess on when, or if that store will even open.  

Any other questions about 27? Just ask!
  8.  permalink
    Wow Robert walked out figured he'd be a lifer. Is that midget Ivan still there?
  9.  permalink
    Nope ivan is gone. he got demoted to sales then quit a few weeks after.. that was a year ago or more. I saw his business card in the sm's desk, he's a used car salesman now. no joke. lmao..
  10.  permalink
    store 27 is run by asians. Very racist and sexist store.

and bless is the biggest b1tch Ive ever met in my life
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoletadude
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2013
    onasoftride: anyone here an employee of Frys in Las Vegas?

From what I heard, two key people in that store walked out since January 1st.  

Prior to Robert Lidel quitting, a department manager walked out  
    two months earlier.  

I only know the facts and won't discuss anything about that store.  

all names mentioned above are true, except for the Ivan fellow.  
    I didn't know about him being a used car salesman, but anything  
    is possible.  

As far as racism and sexism, I've heard far worst.
  11.  permalink
    Ivan selling cars bahahaha couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
  12.  permalink
    ivan worked security too. software manager also left.
  13.  permalink
    Yah kevin the software manager dipped out... as well as bridgett the audit manager. She gone too