Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008
    Grrr...dam I want it I want it I want!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2008
    I heard we'll be getting them at the end of the month.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008
    I was just wondering about that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008
    It hasn't been this long before. I would have had my refund already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2008
    Yeah I want my fuckin government stolen money, myself. I havent gotten mine either.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    I hear that the government is issuing a $150B tax break to prevent the recession is this true?Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    There are many proposals up in the air. One that Obama supports is essentially a $250 check given to every American. And if that doesn't work, they'll hand out another $250. This is bullshit. Did they not learn when they handed out two grand to people that lived areas damaged by Katrina? The fuckers were buying TV's and shit. The recession is already here anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    Sasquatch:There are many proposals up in the air. One that Obama supports is essentially a $250 check given to every American. And if that doesn't work, they'll hand out another $250. This is bullshit. Did they not learn when they handed out two grand to people that lived areas damaged by Katrina? The fuckers were buying TV's and shit. The recession is already here anyway.

Ill take 250, but I guarantee you its going to a new camera.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2008
    howard:I hear that the government is issuing a $150B tax break to prevent the recession is this true?

My family is doing our part to prevent the recession, by doing our part as a consumers. We go out to eat, shop, buy electronics. We even sometimes buy gas! (We bought a new car recently, too.) Its nice to be able to give back to the community.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008
    hehe I don't let the gov't steal my money.. :) I don't get too much taxes taken out of my checks.. Last year I only got $100 back.. so I only loaned Uncle Sam $100 :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  1.  permalink
    Hi, I'm a past Fry's employee and was wondering how I can get a duplicate w-2 for 2006. I tried calling my store and was unable to get any info.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2009
    I have reported fried as 5 people already to the irs for w-2 forms.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2009
    Guest: Hi, I'm a past Fry's employee and was wondering how I can get a duplicate w-2 for 2006. I tried calling my store and was unable to get any info.

Call corporate.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Do you know the corporate office number? I need to file for 2006 to get a tax refund. Thanks ahead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009 edited
    AyaHu:
    Guest: Hi, I'm a past Fry's employee and was wondering how I can get a duplicate w-2 for 2006. I tried calling my store and was unable to get any info.

Call corporate.

You know if you have the employers esn you can use that to pull up your w2 information.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    how??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2009
    home office number is 408-487-4500  

I just called my former store, got the number and got transferred. I spoke to someone named Maggie who said she'd re-send it to me. Better get here fast, we've got less than 3 three weeks until the day of doom.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2009
    Suzukiman: how??

If you use tax software it just says to plugin your employers ein and your soc and it can pull your w2 file.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2009
    oh cool. maybe Ill try that.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....