Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    Okay so I usually don't eat at the Fry's Cafe but I was really hungry and I ordered this Chicken Ceasar wrap at 5PM and seriously I don't know what happened but I litterly waited like 20 minutes because they were understaffed and forgot to make my order. Also why does Fry's Cafe have coffee for $1.80 WTF thats expensive and plus its not that good. I know alot of the employees boycott the cafe. Also we use to have these cool vending machines and we were forced to have them removed because the Cafe was losing many sales. A sandwich in the cafe costs $5.00 when you can go to 7-11 and get the same sandwich for $2-$3 and a coffee for $0.99. Plus they like microwave thier food...so much I can write a book ...I want to hear what everyone has expierenced.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys is badass its huge and prices are great... fuck best buy
    Who do you hate most at Frys and why?
    HD DVD nothing left to do but lie and lower prices
    Why do you hate the cafe?
    Frys should hire big breasted bitches for their sales departments.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    I found a hair on my sandwhich. I threw it a way and left the store. 5$ wasted.. ill never eat at that dirty place again... eww roachesi am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    the only good thing at fry's cafe, at least the one i ate at, is the oreo shake. everything else is overpriced and nasty. also...the service is bad. people at the cafes are so slow. :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2007
    They are slow, and lazy.  

But I can dig some of their stuff. Surprisingly, they have excellent soups. Their breakfast sandwiches are pretty damn good as well.
  3.  permalink
    i remember eat clam chowder once at fry's. and it was like shietty chowder. like spoiled. and that was the last time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2007
    I once found a roach in my bread.:face-monkey:i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    one time it took 20 mins to get a diet pop from the cafe.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorpinesal
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2007
    I buy the cookies. 3/99 cents. Good deal. Nothing else though.
  5.  permalink
    frys sucks ass
  6.  permalink
    I know someone that's been there for over 2 years or so. Getting paid so little and they give so much work. To top that off, they hired someone there who makes more than this person. How can that be???? I heard that if you request more money in the interview, they'll give close to what you asked for. For example, this person asked for $25/hr and gets $15 or more. While the person who's been there 2 years getting $2-3 less. All they're managers sucks ass. Kathy who works at the home office is banging one of the managers and she has a man. F'n bowleg bitch.
  7.  permalink
    I think I'll go get a BLT in San Marcos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010
    Guest: I think I'll go get a BLT in San Marcos.

How was it?
  8.  permalink
    Never made it...went for the In 'n Out. No contest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010
    *Longs
  9.  permalink
    I hate fry's since they don't want to take back my 3 month old DVD player for the Van. I paid $499 plus $200 to install at Fry's. It stopped working after 3 movies in 3 months. The customer service is washing hands off and said to deal with manufacturer. Be careful being sucked by Fry's. They don't care about the customers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010
    Sasquatch: *Longs

*Still longing
  10.  permalink
    i think their 16 oz coke is like $1.50 or something when u can walk to the vending machine and get a can of coke for 50 cents. our cafe charges 10 fucking cents for plastic fork/knife/spoon