Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobbie7
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013
    Hi guys. Worked at fry's for about 10 months now... and im tired of the 320-350 $ a week checks. I'm more than just a cashier. Im over returns. Im over bathrooms. And im over being treated poorly by the customer service supe try hards.  

What are some tips for sales? If I don't do well I hear that I get unemployment?  

Im just nervous to switch departments and maybe be out of a job! Thanks
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    cashier looking to go computer sales
    Should I go to computer sales?
    Is Computer Sales the stinky butthole of all stores?
    Moving to computer sales - tips please!!!
    Got a call for a interview for computer sales position advice needed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    If Computer Sales is all that you're looking into, then you're better off looking for another job entirely. Full-commissioned sales is a joke. If you still want to stay at Fry's though, see if your store's Service Department has any openings. A year or so of experience as a PC tech can get you a much better job than at Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    Hmmmmm looks like he double posted. Just saying, if you know what you're doing... you'd make a lot more in computer sales than a cashier... at the same time doing much less work lol. No extended physical labor, no "bitch work"... just go in, sell, and get out :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013 edited
    Wait, you are making $300~ a week as a cashier? Wish I was.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobbie7
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013
    Ya checks average 320-340 range every week. But its not worth all the extra bs  

When I go to computer back stock and see the list of all these virgins making more than me it makes me wanna do the jump