Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I was working at 24 as a CSA, we used to get paper checks now its the global cash card. this idea was stupid and highly impractical to people who cannot have bank accounts. the card has so many hidden fees that if too much is reached they will charge frys and frys will take it iut of your pay. they will not give back the money you have earned nor wil  
    lthey listen to you. this company dosnt care about employers abd they are purposely trying to get people to quit even though they are well understaffed. Fry:s sucks!
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    frys loaner computer damaged
    Fry's Electronic's - Store 44 - Oxnard - Events of 2010/2011
    Whats AV sales like at Roseville Frys? Making any money?
    Frys price match newegg?
    Deception of The Corporate (Fry's) Dream.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013
    Honestly unless you are an illegal or your credit is horribly shitty, there is no reason why you can't have a bank account. If you hate big banks, go find a local credit union, get an account and get direct deposit set up.
  3.  permalink
    Jeez. You're still there? You're fucking useless. You fuck up every count during inventory and just need to be fired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013
    Guest: Jeez. You're still there? You're fucking useless. You fuck up every count during inventory and just need to be fired.

Damn, burned him right there. I'll go get the ice and cold water :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013
    carlactln09:this idea was stupid and highly impractical to people who cannot have bank accounts.

People who cannot have bank accounts? It is not Fry's problem if you believe in conspiracy theories and hate banks. I hate banks yet I have a bank account. Why? It's free.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
    Best Buy:
    carlactln09:this idea was stupid and highly impractical to people who cannot have bank accounts.

People who cannot have bank accounts? It is not Fry's problem if you believe in conspiracy theories and hate banks. I hate banks yet I have a bank account. Why? It's free.

Banks suck. Join a credit union.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013
    yeah never get a bank. join a credit union. I've been burned by banks. Banks are for-profit. Credit unions are not-for-profit. Never ever trust pay cards.
  4.  permalink
    Banks sell your personal information, credit unions do sound like the way to go, Global Cash Card is not the first payroll card I have had, and this card is garbage. It is a joke to try to use, I had a transaction denied that I had the funds to cover (twice) and I have never had that problem with a payroll card before. So those of you running your mouths giving opinions no one asked for, go find someone who wants to be bothered with you.