Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThe Dew
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2008 edited
    I work at a Fry's store and would like to file a formal complaint against a supervisor. I would be more than happy to get in touch with home office personnel too. As an associate, how would I go about doing this? As a customer, would I just use the Tell Randy form or are there other options?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2008
    Try talking to the Department Manager or even the Store Manager.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThe Dew
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2008 edited
    I already mentioned this to my department manager but feel nothing will be done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I guess store manager next?I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Talk to your store manager if he does nothing fax home office using tell Randy Form.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2008
    does the randy form pass through the store manager before it's sent though?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2008
    No.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2008
    Talk to the regional manager, I say. Thats a good third party perspective with no bias.Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    On 02-09-14 I went to Fry’s electronics located at 11565 S.W. Fwy 59 Houston TX , I noticed now fry’s electronic match the internet price , I pick two items Leaped 2, store price $69.99 and online 29store has different price which start from $25.99 to 52.99. After a long line when I went to counter for making a payment and show him online price , the guy send me to customer service department ,he refuse to match the price, he said only customer service can do this . Then again I need to wait on long line for my turn at customer service ,when I reach to the specific person for matching price and show him online price 1st he didn’t pay attention after he start helping other person then he took 15 min searching online and come to me for not matching the price because the price I showed him from barnes and nobles, amazon , ebay , walmart , kmat etc he said he is not going to match the price because all those store are unbranded , then I ask for supervisor he use the same language for not matching the price , even I asked supervisor to give me the reason in wrttien for not matching the price , he also didn’t did that . I need this in written before I take any legal action

Thank You
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8840
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2014
    http://www.frys.com/onlineads/0001507075

Hope this helps.

"Authorized competitors must have a current reseller contract directly with the manufacturer of the product they are offering.
    Verification may require one business day."

You can verify if the seller is a current reseller normally through manufacturers website ie. "peace of mind" or "authorized sellers" page. Fry's associates get internet price matching so often it's not uncommon to become familiar with authorized sellers for each brand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8840
    Just send a complaint to customersservice@i.frys.com or to frys29@i.frys.com which will normally open a Customer Opportunity Report (COR), Store Managers really dislike this because they have to respond to them in a timely manner and too many CORs will make them look bad to their manager's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    @ Guest 30449 - Don't waste your time trying to get Fry's to price-match an unknown online store. Their site (along with Best Buy) is clear as to what online stores they'll price-match.
  2.  permalink
    actually, store complaints should go to customerrelations at i.frys.com. customerservice address is for .com orders, and will just be forwarded to customer relations.
  3.  permalink
    Don't help that Indian price-match. Sorry we need to put food on our tables and price matching the on-sale items wastes our time.
  4.  permalink
    If you want that price so bad just buy it from them and leave people paid on commission alone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 644
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014
    Guest 30449,

Good luck with your "legal action." And by good luck, I mean good luck finding a lawyer who cares.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWorker
    What he said^ Seriously though. You think anyone cares that they won't let you price match some other store when you could just go to that store instead and get the price you want instead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    Can't find a way to price match? BUY IT ONLINE FOR THAT PRICE THEN you filthy fucking Indian scum! Or go back to India where you can bargain prices on your filthy disease ridden street markets. LOL
    •  
      CommentAuthorAviator08
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2014
    Man you guys are rough with this one. I wish frys would not cut commission for price matching. They would earn a lot more respect from their people. I think it's wrong that if I math something for three dollars less, my commission gets cut in half. I wonder why nobody told him to go to the sales department to get it matched.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2014
    Aviator08: Man you guys are rough with this one. I wish frys would not cut commission for price matching. They would earn a lot more respect from their people. I think it's wrong that if I math something for three dollars less, my commission gets cut in half. I wonder why nobody told him to go to the sales department to get it matched.

I have recently figured out a secret. The returns area will do price matches, so I just send them up there to get a price match.... instead of wasting my god damn time.
  5.  permalink
    Yes we can do price matching at returns,
  6.  permalink
    Creating more work for returns sounds like a good way to get your hits always given to another salesman.
    •  
      CommentAuthordoggyg
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2014
    FRYS ELETRONICS TOOK A MONTH TO FIX MY FAN AND THEY DID A RECORVEY ON MY HARD DRIVE ???THEY JUST REPLACED A FAN!!!!THE REAL REASON IT TOOK A MONTH IS THE COULDNT FIGURE OUT Y THE SMART FANS WERNT WORKING SO THEY MADE THE FANS WORK AND THATS IT THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME NOT WORKING THE WAY I BOUGHT IT AND DIDNT SAY A WORD....THEY ARE NOT ASUS CERTIFIED SO THEY SHOULDNT BE WORKING ON MY ASUS DESKTOP CM1855 WITH SMART FANS...WHY DIDNT THEY SEND IT TO ASUS TO GET FIXED IT WAS UNDER ASUS WARENTY....I BOUGHT A 3YEAR WARRENTY FROM FRYS MISTAKE...SO I TOOK IT BACK TO FRYS SAYING THE FANS ARNT MOVING UP WITH THE TEMP OF THE CPU THE jew OPENS UP THE SIDE AND SAYS THE FANS ARE WORKING WTF IM GONA HAVE PROOF NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO BACK AND IF THEY DONT FIX IT IN SUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRYS ARE jewsssssss I CAN SEE WHY HITLER WANTED TO KILL THEM ALL.....:face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthordoggyg
    IT SAYS IN THE WARRENTY IT WILL BE FIXED LIKE NEW FRYS ELETRONICS ARE LIERS AND ALL I READ IS THAT THERE APPLE CERTIFIED SO WHY ARE THEY WORKING ON NON APPLE COMPUTERS YYYYY THEY SCREW UP MY DESKTOP AND TRYING TO PLAY ME DUMB IM THE LAST PERSON TO DO THAT TO I TAKE IT VERY PERSONAL WHEN SOMEONE RIPPS ME OFF AND I WILL CHEW SOME ASS VERY LOUDLY AND RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE......
  7.  permalink
    calm your tits dude
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    doggyg: FRYS ELETRONICS TOOK A MONTH TO FIX MY FAN AND THEY DID A RECORVEY ON MY HARD DRIVE ???THEY JUST REPLACED A FAN!!!!THE REAL REASON IT TOOK A MONTH IS THE COULDNT FIGURE OUT Y THE SMART FANS WERNT WORKING SO THEY MADE THE FANS WORK AND THATS IT THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME NOT WORKING THE WAY I BOUGHT IT AND DIDNT SAY A WORD....THEY ARE NOT ASUS CERTIFIED SO THEY SHOULDNT BE WORKING ON MY ASUS DESKTOP CM1855 WITH SMART FANS...WHY DIDNT THEY SEND IT TO ASUS TO GET FIXED IT WAS UNDER ASUS WARENTY....I BOUGHT A 3YEAR WARRENTY FROM FRYS MISTAKE...SO I TOOK IT BACK TO FRYS SAYING THE FANS ARNT MOVING UP WITH THE TEMP OF THE CPU THE jew OPENS UP THE SIDE AND SAYS THE FANS ARE WORKING WTF IM GONA HAVE PROOF NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO BACK AND IF THEY DONT FIX IT IN SUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRYS ARE jewsssssss I CAN SEE WHY HITLER WANTED TO KILL THEM ALL.....:face-sad:

The fans are obviously working then you dumb nazi scum. You raise hell and scream obscenities at the service tech, then don't expect any help, EVEN IF there is an actual problem. Calm your tits, learn how to build your own computer and fix your own shit, THEN you have the rights to talk. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and fall back in line like the rest of the bottom feeders.
    •  
      CommentAuthordoggyg
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014
    r3j3ct:
    doggyg: FRYS ELETRONICS TOOK A MONTH TO FIX MY FAN AND THEY DID A RECORVEY ON MY HARD DRIVE ???THEY JUST REPLACED A FAN!!!!THE REAL REASON IT TOOK A MONTH IS THE COULDNT FIGURE OUT Y THE SMART FANS WERNT WORKING SO THEY MADE THE FANS WORK AND THATS IT THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME NOT WORKING THE WAY I BOUGHT IT AND DIDNT SAY A WORD....THEY ARE NOT ASUS CERTIFIED SO THEY SHOULDNT BE WORKING ON MY ASUS DESKTOP CM1855 WITH SMART FANS...WHY DIDNT THEY SEND IT TO ASUS TO GET FIXED IT WAS UNDER ASUS WARENTY....I BOUGHT A 3YEAR WARRENTY FROM FRYS MISTAKE...SO I TOOK IT BACK TO FRYS SAYING THE FANS ARNT MOVING UP WITH THE TEMP OF THE CPU THE jew OPENS UP THE SIDE AND SAYS THE FANS ARE WORKING WTF IM GONA HAVE PROOF NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO BACK AND IF THEY DONT FIX IT IN SUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRYS ARE jewsssssss I CAN SEE WHY HITLER WANTED TO KILL THEM ALL.....:face-sad:

The fans are obviously working then you dumb nazi scum. You raise hell and scream obscenities at the service tech, then don't expect any help, EVEN IF there is an actual problem. Calm your tits, learn how to build your own computer and fix your own shit, THEN you have the rights to talk. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and fall back in line like the rest of the bottom feeders.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELL I DIDNT BUILD MY COMPUTER AND Y IM SO PISSED IS THE TEC OPENED IT UP SAW THE FANS WERE RUNNING AND SAID THERE WASNT A PROBLEM...YES THERE IS A PROBLEM THE FANS ARE SUPPOSED TO ramp UP AND DOWN AUTOMATICLY TO KEEP MY CP AT A CONSTANCE TEMP NOW IT RANGES 40DEG., AND HOW U TEST IT IS GO TO BIOS AND SET IT TO QUITE MODE FROM NORMAL MODE AND THE FANS SHOULD CHANGE SPEED THEY DONT ANYMORE....DO U KNOW HOW TO SET UP THE FANS ON THE MOTHER TO MAKE THEM WORK THIER SMART FAN TECNOLOGY .....THEN THE TEC AT FRYS TELLS ME IT TAKES A LOT OF HEAT TO CHANGE THE FAN RPM THEN GIVES ME MY CP BACK????....NOT WITH THIS ASUS I HAVE TALKED TO ASUS 4 TIME ABOUT IT THEIRS SOMETHING WRONG AND FRYS DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT ..THEY VOIDED THE WARRENTY WHEN THEY CRACKED IT OPEN FROM ASUS....I TALKED TO ASUS THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE IT IF THE ORIGANAL PARTS WERE PUT BACK ON I TOLD THE TECK THAT HE SAID THERES NO SERIAL #S ON THEM I TOLD THE TEC JUST TO SEND IT TO ASUS BUT THEY REFUSED....THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO FIX MY FUCKEN CP OR GIVE ME A NEW ONE OR IM GONA SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S.IM NO SKINHEAD I HATE EVERYONE BITCH
  8.  permalink
    doggyg,

Be sure to tell your lawyer to type up your lawsuit filing in all caps. That way the Judge will be sure to take you very very seriously. Plus the touch with the multiple periods is nice. It's as if you want us to see that there is a break between sentences. You know what? Screw the lawyer. Just write this thing up yourself. I'm sure that Fry's crap lawyers will be groveling on their knees in no time. Protip: google the definition of groveling so that you can comprehend the last sentence. Protip #2: Google comprehend and definition so that you can know the meaning of the last sentence.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014
    I can see why Fry's is in such a rush to help you.
  9.  permalink
    Felt like helping out.
    Groveling - the act of humbling oneself or act in an abject manner, as in great fear or utter servility.
    Comprehend - to understand the nature or meaning of; grasp with the mind; perceive
    Definition - the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, idiom, etc., as found in dictionaries.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2014
    doggyg, at least you know how to troll. Good job. Want a cookie?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2014
    Oh doggyg, you're so adorable. I just want to pinch your cheeks and give you white chocolate macadamia cookie. You earned it. Props for making yourself look like a whiny little teenage girl.
  10.  permalink
    Hello,
    PLEASE, Can anyone help me with emailing a letter / complaint to FRYS home office regarding the lack of service I am having with my television repair? It's been 2 months. I've been in the store. They give you the run around and drag their feet. You can ever talk to the GM. Any suggestions?
    AB~
  11.  permalink
    If you can't figure out how to use Google or Frys website I'm sure you broke your own TV.