Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Fund a real good deal on something online that they have but the store is not on their list. I have spent around $6K there in the last few years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8406
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2013
    Then go buy the fuckin product online, stop wasting the sales peoples' times making them work for free matching a stupid price for you, prick. Who gives a fuck how much you spent there?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 522
    Bottom line is if it is not on there list, or if it is not on the manufacturer list of retailers then they are not an authorized online dealer, witch means you would not get a warranty from that manufacture. Why would a p;lace like Fry's or BestBuy who are authorized dealers want to match places like that., Do your self a favor go to Google, type in whoever the manufacture is with the words authorized dealer and see if that website is listed, if it is not then you know that you will not get any support for the product if you buy from there.
  2.  permalink
    Guest: Then go buy the fuckin product online, stop wasting the sales peoples' times making them work for free matching a stupid price for you, prick. Who gives a fuck how much you spent there?

Calm down you sperg.
  3.  permalink
    Sperg?

Was that your word of the day?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    Sperg‎:  
    An aspergers person throwing a tantrum to have an infantile shit fit about something completely arbitrary.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013 edited
    JudasPriest: Fund a real good deal on something online that they have but the store is not on their list. I have spent around $6K there in the last few years.

What is the name of the website?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    JudasPriest: I have spent around $6K there in the last few years.

Just $6k? Out of just a few years? Please. We have customers who will swear up and down that they spend at least $10k per week. It's funny that they'd only mention something like that when they're trying to bring back a used Norton with a receipt 7 months out of return policy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    Guest: Then go buy the fuckin product online, stop wasting the sales peoples' times making them work for free matching a stupid price for you, prick. Who gives a fuck how much you spent there?

This must be a computer salesman.
  4.  permalink
    6k isn't shit. I laughed at a guy when he said he spent "over" $1,500 there in a year. I told him that I spent at least double that. Nobody cares about how much you assholes spend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013
    Anakin:

Or an AV salesman... just sayin :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013
    r3j3ct:
    Anakin:

Oddly, I don't think this would ever happen to an A/W salesman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013
    Anakin:
    r3j3ct:
    Anakin:

Oddly, I don't think this would ever happen to an A/W salesman.

Well they don't really price match back in A/W... lol
  5.  permalink
    You know it really just makes you seem like a fucking douche bag with no friends when you say "I've spent $6,000 at Fry's Electronics! Give me special treatment now!".

Instead of believing you somehow get special treatment for spending money, just go order the item online. That way the poor employees at Fry's Electronics don't have to deal with your worthlessness.
  6.  permalink
    Guest: You know it really just makes you seem like a fucking douche bag with no friends when you say "I've spent $6,000 at Fry's Electronics! Give me special treatment now!"

This is true. Unless you spent the $6,000 with that particular salesman, I guarantee he will not care. And it will make him care less and dislike you cause only douchebags brag about their (usually imaginary) spending.  

On a side note, the "YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER IM NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN!!!" temper tantrum won't work either because we see those people come back all there time just like always.
  7.  permalink
    And $6k over several years? That's nothing. That's an average of ~167/mo at $6k for 3 years. To call that a drop in the bucket would be generous.
  8.  permalink
    Come back to the store where you purchased your item. Go to the returns department and inform them that you found a cheaper price with a different distributor. When the person in the returns department informs you that the distributor is not on the list, ask to speak to the MIC! Inform the MIC that the sign out front clearly states that Fry's matches internet prices, and makes no mention of a list. Continue making a fuss and maybe if you are lucky, the MIC will match your price.
  9.  permalink
    Lol, ever seen that asterisk on the sign? Unless you get a cowardly bitch as the MIC, you'll never get it price matched. BTW, this thread is over one year old, Guest 55932. Dumb ass idiot. Like the OP is still checking this thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJosh
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014
    Everyone should have a lot of experience and already know how retail works.  

I'm not speaking on behalf of Fry's, but I am making very general statements in regards to my retail experience. The lower level management members will almost always have "the balls", or at least escalate your situation to their management in order to avoid making the decision on their own if they are cowards. This can go two ways: 1) the manager can be very supportive of the employee and decline your request, or 2) they want you off their back and they will comply or offer something. If they haven't offered you something, you can send a complaint to their corporate office by email or letter. The district manager or directors DO NOT want to deal with these puny discount "problems", and will almost always pencil-whip the shit out of your request and approve it or offer something. Get something out of it!  

I've seen a customer bring in a physically damaged MacBook Pro without the Performance Service Contract (Insurance) and it was many months after their purchase. The supervisors, the managers, and the store manager denied the request without hesitation. After a few emails were sent to the corporate office, people who can make decisions, the customer was approved for a replacement MacBook Pro of nearly equivalent specifications.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5870
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014
    Lol you think sending a complaint to corporate will actually lead to anything?
  10.  permalink
    "How can I get a Fry's salesperson to do a pricematch for a store that is not on their list?"

Threatening to tell their mommy if they don't usually works for me.