Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCinnabon
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013
    I bought a SSD about a week ago, but saw a better one in this week's ad for not too much more and decided to go with that one instead. It's been a long, long, while since I've returned anything and Fry's and was wondering if I return the used SSD, will I be charged any sort of fee? I ask because I was looking through the back of my receipt and noticed that line 5 reads 'Product that is returned incomplete, damaged or has been used - if accepted - will require a deduction. This deduction is final. Subsequent return of missing items will not reverse the deduction.'
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    So what questions annoy you the most about the customer?
    "Man I missed the question. I want to know what it was about. Sasquatch PM me."
    Question about Training
    Question about Duluth?
    Questions about Fry's PSC
  2.  permalink
    15% restocking fee, also make DAMN SURE you got all your data off of it, because Fry's will resell it to someone else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013
    Hard Drives have no restocking fee. Like every item, make sure everything that came with it is brought back. Shouldn't be a problem.I shit trains, Now what?
  3.  permalink
    No restocking fee on solid state drives or hard disk drive; they have a 15-day return policy. At the Fry's store I work at we make damn-sure we format all the drives before reselling.