Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2013 edited
    Another Example of who is to blame when an AMD Dual Core gets Advertised in the Orange County Register as an Intel Core I3. I am sure someone, at some time will catch it and put up a Disclaimer as Frustrated Sales People will be sending irritated customers to the DSC podium.

Comp1.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2013
    Advertised Computer is a Gateway NE 52203u with AMD E1-2500 CPU . NOT an Intel Core I3... But maybe that's how They get people in the Doors...

Comp3.JPG
  1.  permalink
    The vast majority of customers that have their heart set on an ad item that has an error end up not buying anything. These mistakes are made by either Buyers or people in Fry's ad department. I doubt that they make these mistakes on purpose. It's far more likely that (like the rest of Fry's Home Office) they are totally incompetent and should even be working there.