Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008
    Fry's employees only treats the customers the way Fry's Management treats them thats why they get so bad service. Think about it if an employee just worked 12-13 hours to only have to come in the next day really early do you think hes tired and did not have enough sleep? Also making employees work on schematics late at night and past their scheduled time only makes them more furious and mad which in turn they let it out on the customers!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Fry's terminated me for creating a online community for employees and customers
    Unhappy customers
    Fry's doesn't want its employees on here or customers to know about this site
    Fry's employees asking out customers?
    More Commission Busting Sales Tips for Customers
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    the only way i treat my customers like crap is  

-when they bitch about someting i cant do anything about  
    -they give me attitude when im just trying to do my job  
    -when they write checks to me (lol)Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    You should work your scheduled time and follow the employee handbook.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThe Dew
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2008 edited
    Checks are total bullshit. It is both the customer's fault and Fry's fault.

2/3 of the time, customers will eventually whip out a credit card after realizing writing a check is about as smart as playing tag with a crocodile. Today I noticed a cashier INTENTIONALLY screwing around on the phone, faking to call the bank, getting the list, talking to supervisors, etc, just to put the customer through the ringer. The check was for like $40 (under the $75 limit) and he knew it. He was (rightfully) pissed that someone would write a CHECK for such a low amount, be a first time check writer, and the customer was being an asshole about it and bitching asking for a manager to just ok it.

Customers are stupid, the supervisors/management is corrupt with power.. no wonder people don't last long at Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2008
    i just dont understand y ppl write checks to shop  

basically i think the only way to use a check is for paying bills  
    everyone gets a fucking debt card with their checking account  

i still do wat i gotta do though, the quickeness of time to verify the check depends on:  
    -the attitude of the customer (bitchy ass customers i take as much time as possible)  
    -the amount (the bigger the amount the faster i go ;D)  
    -my mood (lol)  

btw... checks are still lame -__-  
    -Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12