Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    I noticed alot of demos don't work or are broken...Any suggestions on how to lock them down while still letting people try them.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What are some suggestions you have to make Fry's a better place to work or shop?
    Do you have alot of loners working at your store?
    I need your suggestions/recommendations.
    Working off the clock?
    Does anyone know what day of the week they post the work schedule for Department 12?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    put a password lol.. it so simple best buy does it. if you want assistance on the computer ask an associate.. if not then leave your not planning to buy.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    Which demos are you talking about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2007
    He probably is talking about mp3/ipod crap and speakers. You know some of the demo computers (not laptops) aren't functional. I think customers pull the ram.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2007
    All of the demos start out as being fully functional.  

The problem with most demos are that people treat them like dirt when shopping (mainly with portable devices). People somehow reason that if they can't get a demo to do something they want, then forcing it is the next obvious answer. Ripping out cables, pressing buttons too hard till they break, etc.  

Touch screens are called "touch" screens for a reason. They're not "punch" screens.