Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrady
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008
    I think with all the draw they'll go Bankrupt and just write it off and start their "Island Buisness Resort". What do you think?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008 edited
    If so, not anytime soon is my guess. Probably why they are getting rid of the draw system.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2008
    I dont think the draw affects them nearly as much as you think it does. They make you believe it affects them that badly. I think they'll pull through. I think things will go up a little at the end of the year for the economy, and grow from there.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008
    I vote for bankrupt...no one will pay their 21% interest on their Fry's Card and they'll loose big time. Their own profit scheme will come back to bite!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008
    xbluebellax:I vote for bankrupt...no one will pay their 21% interest on their Fry's Card and they'll loose big time. Their own profit scheme will come back to bite!

Have you even checked out the interest rate other chains have? it's higher on their store cards... and their visa/mc offerings are not much lower.. check them out.. you'll be surprised.. If you really want a visa/mc DO NOT get them at a electronics store chain.. goto your bank/credit union.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  1.  permalink
    Draw system? Can someone tell me what that is?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008
    xbluebellax:I vote for bankrupt...no one will pay their 21% interest on their Fry's Card and they'll loose big time. Their own profit scheme will come back to bite!

21% is lower than other CCs. Most CCs also have flexible credit rates so they go up and down with gas prices and they send you concealed notices that look like spam to tell you they are raking out more money from you... but thats what you get for borrowing money in the first place.Superhero!