Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobbie7
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013 edited
    Sunny cheng... A/W manager dipped out! He gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013 edited
    Robbie7: Sunny cheng... A/W manager dipped out! He gone
    Appliances & Washers? Remind me what department A/W is again? I'm drawing a blank for some reason.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013
    gobo760:
    Appliances & Washers? Remind me what department A/W is again? I'm drawing a blank for some reason.

Appliance and Wireless.
  1.  permalink
    Ha! Another one? Who took over software after Kevin left? Who's taking over A/W now? All of Bless and Gloria's henchmen are dropping like flies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobbie7
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2013
    Lol yah they are.. spencer a former supe from computers took over software. Idk about AW
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoletadude
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2013 edited
    Looks like the store manager is far lower than marginal as managing the store and those who are under their direction are concerned. Even her own favorites in that store and some of the good employees are dropping like flies. Bless is the person to blame because it's her store instead of passing the buck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoletadude
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2013

From what was rumored around the store 27 rumor mill, Sunny was suppose to be a lifer. I was wrong and was surprised that he's the last one to walk out, which is all I know about.