Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2013
    As for me...  

Computer sales, worked 9am - 8pm with two lunch breaks. Commission $357.42. How was your day?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Who else was lucky enough to visit Fry's Labor Day Weekend?
    How slow is your holiday season?
    How busy was your store?
    No Hot Dogs For Labor Day?
    Fry's Labor Day Sale ad 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    Wouldn't home office be able to figure out who you are if you post your coverage and commission on this forum?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    nfl: Wouldn't home office be able to figure out who you are if you post your coverage and commission on this forum?

And what will they do, fire me for being one of the top salesperson and working all day on labor day? lol silly
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    r3j3ct: As for me...  

Computer sales, worked 9am - 8pm with two lunch breaks. Commission $357.42. How was your day?

So I take it you don't work in California? In my store at least, you're not allowed to work over 5 hours in one shift, or work over 8 hours in one day. Is this part of California labor law, or is this just a Fry's thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013
    Anakin:
    r3j3ct: As for me...  

So I take it you don't work in California? In my store at least, you're not allowed to work over 5 hours in one shift, or work over 8 hours in one day. Is this part of California labor law, or is this just a Fry's thing?

We aren't allowed over 5 hours between lunches, but we can work all day as long as we have a lunch every 5 hours or less.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013
    I didn't mind labor day one bit. With such a head start to the week I'll be averaging $1000 this week :)