Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwrf
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013
    I work at the Webster location and everyone knows that the LP manager is sleeping with his LPO. It has been going on and nobody seems to care. She gets so much favoritism that the entire LP department is being affected by ot. Who can I go to that might care?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 644
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013
    Good luck with that. Favoritism might as well be listed in the Fry's Handbook as the best means to gaining a promotion. Favoritism runs rampant even at home office.
  1.  permalink
    Sad fact is, no one will care. Jennifer and Will are only concerned with making their numbers, and the Tell Randy forms go straight to the trash in Home Office.
  2.  permalink
    I'm waiting for Obi Wan to respond to this one, he knows his agencies well. I think you would still have bring up your concern to the Store Manager first and then if the Store Manager is not dealing with the situation you might be on strong grounds for a Sexual Harassment case. Other members of your team are being Sexually Harassed even if they have a mutual relationship/consent because it basically implies that in order for you to get fair treatment you would also have to be in a relationship with your manager.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwrf
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013
    Chris_Tomkinson: Sad fact is, no one will care. Jennifer and Will are only concerned with making their numbers, and the Tell Randy forms go straight to the trash in Home Office.

It's really sad that Will actually hangs out with him outside of work so he doesn't care or will do anything about it. I don't know why he's even an ASM he doesn't do anything. I heard most people that quit where because of him and his shitty managing or lack of managing skills. He likes to brag how long he's been asm, wonder when home office will see he's part of the problem. Sad that the hardest workers get overlooked by so much favoritism.
  3.  permalink
    Will's job is to pretend to be a totally cool skateboarder dude even though he's a grey haired 5'1 midget.
  4.  permalink
    The lpo got fired treo weeks ago not sure if it was related