Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjfaymus
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2013
    So I got caught stealing from wal-mart. Yea go ahead and judge.i didnt get charged.  
    I offered to pay for everything multiple times and they kept saying no. When I was held in  
    The wal mart cell or whatever the walmart security were making wise jokes about us.  
    Then when the police officer came, he started swearing at us. From what I know, that isnt  
    Allowed right? Now I get a letter saying that they want 500 dollars for the time they took  
    To investigate us. But half the time they werent doing anything and they were making jokes.  
    Is there any way that I can lower the price of that stupid charge? Because its npt fair that they want  
    That much when the mojority of the time they were being rude. Which isnt allowed.

Poll

fair or unfair?

Fair to pay the 500 for disrespect againts a minor?2
    100%
    Unfair to pay 500 for disrespect against a minor?0
    0%
    lower the charge?0
    0%
    keep the same charge?0
    0%

Total Votes: 2

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Stealing posts
    Arrested for stealing at Fry's
    Fry's Employee Admits Stealing - Milton, Georgia
    somone in the computer dept. is stealing and I don't know if I should tell
    ca's stealing
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Would you like a hug? Would that make you feel better?  

Seriously - don't be such a girl. You got off easy. Suck it up and learn from your stupidity.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    If I had the opportunity to decide your punishment, I'd not only fine you but also cut your fingers off one by one.  

Thief scums like you should all burn in hell, rot in a slow burning fire.
  2.  permalink
    r3j3ct: If I had the opportunity to decide your punishment, I'd not only fine you but also cut your fingers off one by one.  

Wait... what? Don't you steal game codes from video card boxes? The pot calling the kettle black?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    frysemployee:
    r3j3ct: If I had the opportunity to decide your punishment, I'd not only fine you but also cut your fingers off one by one.  

Wait... what? Don't you steal game codes from video card boxes? The pot calling the kettle black?

lol good one... so somebody actually pays attention around here
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2013 edited
    First to vote! And LOL at r3j3ct for getting burned.  

And as for the OP, so what? A few jokes and a fine is a cake walk compared to what an LPO at Fry's would do to you. Case in point: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Shoplifter-Claims-He-Was-Beaten-by-Frys-Electronics-Store-Security-Guard-191496811.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2013
    Piledrived for stealing a laser pointer??  

*proceeds to die of laughter*
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 644
    It isn't against the law to be "rude," jfaymus. It IS against the law to steal.

Where do people get off saying it's illegal to swear? Has nobody ever heard of the first amendment?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2101
    This is by far the stupidest fucking post on this entire forum...you must be a complete idiot to even ask if they'd reduce your charge. In fact they should triple it for such an idiotic post. Hope you learned your lesson you poor little bastard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    Guest: This is by far the stupidest fucking post on this entire forum...you must be a complete idiot to even ask if they'd reduce your charge. In fact they should triple it for such an idiotic post. Hope you learned your lesson you poor little bastard.

Stealing... there's the smart ones who get away with it, and those who are dumb enough to get caught :D
    •  
      CommentAuthornfl
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013
    Call me jaded but I'll bet even money that everyone on this thread is being trolled by jfaymus.