Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAviator08
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013
    Do you think things would change if he or someone high up in the company would go undercover as a merchandiser? to see how bad things are at store levels
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    An Interview with Randy Fry. What would you ask?
    Is it true Fry's has undercover police that work for Fry's?
    Do you think Frys would do MUCH better if they hired management with a business education?
    Randy Fry is a douchebag.
    if I work at frys why would I be a drone
  2.  permalink
    Yeah right, he'll just say it's peasant's work and go back to his money vault to swim in his cash for a bit.
  3.  permalink
    You're assuming that they are unaware of conditions at Frys and care deeply about the people that work for them. They don't! I really think Frys is fully aware of what goes on and is just trying to wring out the last dollar before the whole thing goes down the toilet. Someone should beat upper management senseless with a spool of MonsterĀ© cable.
  4.  permalink
    I got a job offer from Fry's recently, the manager and I had a conversation about "bullshitting the customer" hilarious stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013
    Guest: "bullshitting the customer"

Maybe this is why Fry's is losing business - customers are able to see through all of the BS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnakin
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2013 edited
    ObiWan:
    Guest: "bullshitting the customer"

Maybe this is why Fry's is losing business - customers are able to see through all of the BS.

Bullshitting the customers by telling them that Norton is the best antivirus out there? Or how Fry's PSC covers "EVERYTHING," including being international?  

Anyways, not all customers can see through Fry's BS. I do seem to recall you saying a while back on how Fry's likes to attract "bottom feeders."
  5.  permalink
    When I worked at Fry's service department I would tell people who inquired about the copies of Norton sitting on our tech bench that 1. If they have Comcast they can get Norton 360 for free and 2. When MSE started to prove its worth I told people to download and install MSE for free.
  6.  permalink
    Randy would never be on that show because that would mean "giving back" to his associates...and Randy's last concern is upset and devalued employees.