Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2008
    I'm starting to get frustrated at the MT's in the dept. They leave our dsc podium unattended which they are not suppose to do so they can continue to sale the good items, but if a customer comes asking for a sale item or looking for a cable they hand it off to the other sales people. They'd either say they can't help them because they are dsc'ing and yet when a customer comes looking for a good laptop, they go ahead and help them with that. This is just getting frustrating. I can understand that they are still in sales as well, but they continue to just pick the customers they want to help but pawn off the customers they don't want when they are suppose to be manning the dsc podium which is often left bare when they are suppose to be manning it.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Avoid anything with a Fry's white tag
    Store 10... Going downhill really quick
    More Commission Busting Sales Tips for Customers
    Peeping Tom Gets Arrested
    What are the best types of things to get with your employee discount at frys?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Tha bastards.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    All MT's do this. In fact its encouraged by sups for MTs to cherry pick sales. This is how they make their money. They aren't able to leave the podium to do regular selling.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008 edited
    Our MT is cool and actually helps with the stocking and even cases stuff for us.
  2.  permalink
    MT's get to pick and choose who they get to sell to because of all the other bullshit they have to put up with. Taking care of problem customers, signing recievers, putting up/taking down the ad, doing regulars/price changes, making signs, etc, etc. So stop whining.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    You make some very valid points. However, abuse of the system is still wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    particleman:MT's get to pick and choose who they get to sell to because of all the other bullshit they have to put up with. Taking care of problem customers, signing recievers, putting up/taking down the ad, doing regulars/price changes, making signs, etc, etc. So stop whining.

1.Taking care of problem customers.. mmm have yet to see our mt's handle that yet.  
    2. Signing receivers .. you make it sound hard.. though I have yet to see our mt's do that.  
    3. putting up/taking down ad.. wow.. another tough assignment done after we close.. yet our mt's dont do that let alone close on tuesday or thursday.  
    4. doing regulars/price changes : once again see #3..  
    5. Making signs: we have an accessory sales make our ad signs and once again.. our mt's dont do that.  

so exactly what bull are you talking about?? really? I haven't seen the mt's in my dept. do anything... there only responsibility they seem to have in the dept I work in is to man the dsc podium when the other supervisors are not there for meetings or are sick and they don't even do that. I suspect tomorrow our dsc podium will be empty the majority of the morning with 2 mt's selling laptops and handing all the other sales people ad items or cables or having them do go-backs.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGst528i
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2008
    Some of the MT's are butt kissers, but have absolutely no knowledge on products.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2008
    Gst528i:Some of the MT's are butt kissers, but have absolutely no knowledge on products.

You actually describe a lot of other people at Fry's as well.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  3.  permalink
    Some MT'S are ignorant...I don't know how they they even got that position. Someone must of shot a cow or something.  

And you are right Mt's do give the Real Salesman all the AD items that don't pay....And then they bitch and complain about something to you....They always bitch they can never shut the hell up and let us do our job...Fuck Mt's worthless piece of shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Going into management is an excuse for being lazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hell yeahLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats why I am managing stuff I can be super lazy and get paid alot as long as stuff gets done.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    that is the American Dream lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    hell yeahLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    Suzukiman: hell yeah
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    as I said on a different post once the website is finished my pay doubles and my workload is cut in half.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    nICE :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    Freedom!!!!!!! atleast from workLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    Cool....happy for u
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    yep but then I have different workLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....