Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Alot of the people at the store I work at are planning to quit, about 15 of us, on inventory day as a going-away big **** you to Fry's and Randy. Sounds like a good plan? :face-devil-grin:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Hate It Or Love It: The Dreaded Inventory Day @ Fry's
    Why is Frys having associates do inventory this time around instead of RGIS?
    Vacation pay and quitting?
    Inventory again...
    Mopar Inventory?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008
    not really. what are you going to do about money?
  3.  permalink
    asdf:not really. what are you going to do about money?

I'm going to start working for my uncle as a paralegal.....other people not sure?!?! Some I know are looking for new work or are going back to school. Talk about workers uniting together...HOOT!!!!!!!!:face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Hmm they have alot of people on inventory day I don't know how thats going to hurt them the best day to quit is during mopar and you can tell the buyers and people from home office they suck!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You all are probably cashiers and accessory sales. We don't really need you for inventory, and your posistions will be filled like Paris Hilton's vagina after a night at the club. Quickly and en mass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Everyone else will get more overtime and be grateful for it come payday.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    I know how these mass quits go.. you get a bunch of people they all say they are going to quit and then in the end a lone person is standing outside thinking.. "why is everyone still working?"I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  4.  permalink
    I always wanted to see a large-scale walk out of cashiers on black friday. How awesome would it be if 25+ cashiers got their bags, logged on to a register, and then walked out?  

Store 25's last three black fridays have been fucking terrible with lines. And with a third of their CSAs quitting? EPIC.  

But I can only dream :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    Would be entertaining and crappy at the same time.I shit trains, Now what?