Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    This just goes to show you how unfair Fry's is!!!! He does everything imaginable....never late once, sells tons of PSCs, Frys Cards, helps customers, lots of sales, always a smile on his face, goes to work dressed well everyday etc, etc..... and they still are going to fire him late next week as the manager has already told the department. All because he doesn't TSR well (no one is perfect) and he likes to talk to co-workers when there is down-time and at close when he is doing PLU changes and other things (Fry's definition of multi-tasking is very narrow). I personally believe they are firing him because of his person and NOT the few draw backs he has (which every employee in America has at least one or 2). I will say this though he does have alot of pride and doesn't let anyone put him down and he is the only person in our department with a college degree as well. BTW the department is non-commission software sales and the department beats projections almost on a daily basis.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008
    That is a very bad decision on management. He makes them money they should not fire him. If it cost the company more because they can't close properly maybe he shouldn't close anymore.
  2.  permalink
    asdf:That is a very bad decision on management. He makes them money they should not fire him. If it cost the company more because they can't close properly maybe he shouldn't close anymore.

Tell me about. Fry's is like the only retailer in America that doesn't even require its employees to have any education much less a brain to be a sup. Companies that don't care about who they hire, is a company that doesn't care about their employees period.