Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008 edited
    If he is it would explain the penny pitching ways of Fry's. I just found out yesterday that all meals purchased for employees (employee appreciation, Black Friday, etc) all comes out of the Customer Service DM's check!!! What a clown!!!!! Not to mention Fry's doesn't supply paper and pens to employees when we need it for our jobs.....NOT EVEN FOR V-CON!!!!  

When it comes to people like RAndy Fry all I can say is that Himmler was right!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008
    Penny saved is a penny earned. Thats they great quote for every corporation!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTony Green
    I got news for you, he is NOT a member of the tribe. He is just a greedy asshole without being one of the chosen.  

Remember, we are here to make money for him, not us. Fry's management makes that abundantly clear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:Penny saved is a penny earned. Thats they great quote for every corporation!

True, but a penny spent could be pennies earned.
  1.  permalink
    Himmler > Randy Fry..........Seig Heil:face-devil-grin:
  2.  permalink
    Are you an anti-semitic douchebag?
  3.  permalink
    notparistexas:Are you an anti-semitic douchebag?

Yes....and proud:face-monkey:
  4.  permalink
    meinside100:

What are your origins, and what makes you think you're any better than a Jew?
  5.  permalink
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:

I'm Basque.....which makes me a direct decent of the Cro-Magnum (the smartest humans ever)!!!!
  6.  permalink
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:

I'm Basque.....which makes me a direct decent of the Cro-Magnum (the smartest humans ever)!!!!

Umm, right. That's why the Basque are all terrorists. Jesus, you idiots can't even achieve independence from Spain, how pathetic. Oh, and it's Cro-Magnon, not 'Cro-Magnum', you ignorant fool.
  7.  permalink
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:

Umm, right. That's why the Basque are all terrorists. Jesus, you idiots can't even achieve independence from Spain, how pathetic. Oh, and it's Cro-Magnon, not 'Cro-Magnum', you ignorant fool.

Oops.....my dad bought a Magnum (the car) recently and its on my mind. Damn you sub-conscience LOL
  8.  permalink
    Anyway off to work at Fry's....another day of sending customers away after projections are meet for the day (hey doing my part to keep money out of the kike's pocket) and dealing with dumb questions, "Why is it loud in here?".....BECAUSE IT IS AN ELECTRONICS STORE, DUH!!!!! Middle-aged, white women ask some of the most mind numbing questions!!!!:face-angel:
  9.  permalink
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:

Oops.....my dad bought a Magnum (the car) recently and its on my mind. Damn you sub-conscience LOL

Ughh, it's subconscious. I don't think you have a conscience.
  10.  permalink
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:

Ughh, it's subconscious. I don't think you have a conscience.

No, I don't have a conscience towards sub-humans like kikes.
  11.  permalink
    meinside100:  

I hiked through part of Spain last summer. You should have heard some of the things the Spaniards said about the Basque. Maybe they were right...
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008 edited
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:  

I hiked through part of Spain last summer. You should have heard some of the things the Spaniards said about the Basque. Maybe they were right...

Yes, the Spaniards are just upset that we are of some Nordic decent (mostly Germanic and Celtic tribes) and they aren't!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008
    Is Randy Fry a greedy Jew? lol  

This tickles my funny bone.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch:Is Randy Fry a greedy Jew? lol  

This tickles my funny bone.

At the store I work at many DMs refer to him as "the kike" all the time instead of Randy. Last time he showed up one of the DMs even said, "the kike is in the building" over the DM walkie-talkies.
  12.  permalink
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:  

Yes, the Spaniards are just upset that we are of some Nordic decent (mostly Germanic and Celtic tribes) and they aren't!!!

Where do you get the idea that the Basque are of Nordic decent?
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2008 edited
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:  

Anthropology my dear friend. Germanic and Celtric tribes inhabited Northern Spain for a very long time and those genes got passed on. This is also why Hitler let Northern Spaniards join the Nazi army known as the Blue Division (look it up) Oh and my family tree. Not to mention most people in Northern Spain are very fair skin while in Southern Europe dark skinned due to the Islamic Moores influence in the region. I'm starting to wonder if you have been to Spain at all?
  13.  permalink
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:
    notparistexas:
    meinside100:  

Anthropology my dear friend. Germanic and Celtric tribes inhabited Northern Spain for a very long time and those genes got passed on. This is also why Hitler let Northern Spaniards join the Nazi army known as the Blue Division (look it up) Oh and my family tree. Not to mention most people in Northern Spain are very fair skin while in Southern Europe dark skinned due to the Islamic Moores influence in the region. I'm starting to wonder if you have been to Spain at all?

There were ordinary Spanish in the blue division as well, so your argument is bullshit.  

It's believed that the Basque originated in the Franco-Cantabrian region, not exactly Finland. Good try though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2008
    The meals dont come out of DM's checks. That could easily kill a few of the DM's checks considering there is 350+ employees at some stores.