Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoranon6544
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008
    Dear Paul Macias or William Macias your fake name you like to be called. I would like to tell you why I hate your guts. First of all lets be upfront with things your fake and a bullshitter. You pretend to know shit but you don't know shit trust me. I have said it many times I don't like you and can't stand you, your a erogant lying bastard that kisses ass!  

Another thing is why are you always on your phone its so annoying no one else is talking on their phone or texting all day. You also suck at closing you don't do shit but talk to people and thats great that Adam got fired because now you have one less person to talk to.  

Your a wanta be player always changing girls and dating people as much as I change underwear. It would be sad to think how many STD's you might have.  

Oh and going to customers house and installing bootleg software and doing installations that Fry's has is against company policy and is fraud. I hope you know you can get fired for giving your cell phone to customers so you can go to their house and fix their computers, install their wireless routers, give them bootleg software. Also why do you come to Fry's on your day off...dam you must not have a life if all you do is be at Fry's and you would think you could atleast afford a car. Selling on your day off is also illegal. Why haven't you gotten fired you got into a fight with a Manager Trainee and then you were send email on the clock and got our internet service taken away.  

Your so dumb! You don't even have a car... how can you call yourself a player if you don't have a car? How do you expect to pick up a girl ? On the buss? LOSER!  

Your site sucks and you don't have a hot ass girlfriend because you always fuck with peoples feelings your not a player your a LOSER!  

I hope someone from Home Office sees this and your ass gets fired for the shit you do. No wonder half the people in the computer department hates your fake ass cocky ass self.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Unfair DM gives employee Paul Macias no closing shifts
    A special message for frysLies and Paul Macias
    WARNING: Flea and Paul Macias have herpes
    Fry's San Diego Shuts WiFi Off Due to Paul Macias aka Willam!
    do people that work in the store, hate people that work in the call center???
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    hahah I hate him too I hear you!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I hate reality television, but you don't see me here making an ass of myself. ...About reality television anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    I want to add my 2 cents in: Paul only closes 1 night a week what kinda of crazy shit is that hes not even a good salesperson I understand Jeremy not closing cause hes #1 in sales but not Paul.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    hahaha Oh Anon I am sorry you're angry with me. I would really like it if you would man up and say something to me. How about this just leave your last name and then we can handle this like Gentleman. I guarantee I am happier then you are. As you can tell I think you are quite an entertainer. Someone who will talk so much mess about somebody but won't even man up and leave his real name and be proud of what he says.  

Yea I do work hard at fry's and I am nice to my customers. Call it kissing ass if you like, like I said I take pride in my work.  

Anon sweetheart, leave your name like I said and then we will talk until then I got a GREAT website for you  

www.howtobeamanandleaveyourrealnameontheinternet.com  

hahahahaMy site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    Ohh are we going to play guess the employees name Hang Man?  
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    My Opinion is that the Person Name starts like this :  

J ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ J ___ ___ ____
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008 edited
    Another thing you should think about it old champ Paul is that giving a customer your employee discount or another employees discount to close a sale or to help you sell is against company policy and you can get in big troulbe if higher management finds out but you don't have to worry since they don't read this site and you won't get in troulbe so keep up the good work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008 edited
    Greencard, first off you don't like me, so I don't know why you are trying to assisst me. Second, it's not Jeremy Jach because the guy makes referance to customer service a lot. It's probably a fake cashier or sup that is probably nice to me when I'm around but goes on this site to feel like a man. I don't like Jeremy, but he has more important stuff to take care of like his wife and child. That's why I don't talk mess about Jeremy because even though he is greedy as hell, he does it for his kid and that is a quality that makes me respect him as a man. I don't like him as a person, but as a man, he deserves his respect.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
  2.  permalink
    Wow. This should be good when there is a brawl at work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    Everyone v. Greg and then Everyone v. Paul/William/Dude  

Epic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    What kind of person changes their name to confuse customers or other people? Why doesn't everyone who works at Fry's just use a fake name?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorunknown
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008
    Paul maybe you should start these new websites:  

www.pauls-a-to-z-std-directory.com  
    www.howtobecocky.com  
    www.wantabeplayer.com  
    www.paulsfreebootlegsoftware.com  
    www.paultoyourhouseservice.comFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008
    I love this post but these people really need to learn to spell correctly!Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    i actually read the hand book.  
    and it specifically says that an employee can give his ap to anyone as long as it is not another associate.i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008 edited
    biggysmalls:i actually read the hand book.  
    and it specifically says that an employee can give his ap to anyone as long as it is not another associate.

The loop hole is that you buy the product with your ap and your money. Then he buys the product from you.  

You can get caught if he returns the product with your receipt. Probably?i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    i doubt that you will get fired for it anywayi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    biggysmalls:i doubt that you will get fired for it anyway

Why dont you try it and find out.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008
    Paul Macias do you have any bootleg software you can sell me?  

Let me hear from you, wigger.