Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2013
    I can't wait. Post the ad if you have it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2014 ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2013
    How about FUCK the Black Friday sales and concentrate on the stuff that's NOT on sale so I can make some money? :face-monkey:
  2.  permalink
    WHERE IS IT?
  3.  permalink
    Be prepared to make zero $ the first 4-6hrs as you are swamped with people waving the newspaper ads at you. Wal Mart and Best Buy are doing Black Friday price matches, even on online ads, so I'm sure your customers will try that too. I have made less and less each Black friday, so I don't hold my breath this season. The customers seem to be ruder and nastier each year, maybe even stupider! It's really hard to attach anything else to the sale since they only want the cheap pos in the ad. No PSC thanks, it's a gift. I made $400-$500 last Black Friday, still only average when divided by the hours the required you to work. I should have called in sick, it just wasn't worth it. They also cut back on the warehouse staff, so good luck getting help moving those big screens around. Sorry to sound negative but Frys has really been an ugly sales experience for me. This is the first real job for a lot of the younger guys, so they don't realize what it's like to work at a decent place that doesn't abuse or take advantage of you. Don't let them talk you into doing backstock, merchandising, or warehouse work if you are a commission associate, it's illegal! Good luck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2013
    Guest: Be prepared to make zero $ the first 4-6hrs as you are swamped with people waving the newspaper ads at you. Wal Mart and Best Buy are doing Black Friday price matches, even on online ads, so I'm sure your customers will try that too. I have made less and less each Black friday, so I don't hold my breath this season. The customers seem to be ruder and nastier each year, maybe even stupider! It's really hard to attach anything else to the sale since they only want the cheap pos in the ad. No PSC thanks, it's a gift. I made $400-$500 last Black Friday, still only average when divided by the hours the required you to work. I should have called in sick, it just wasn't worth it. They also cut back on the warehouse staff, so good luck getting help moving those big screens around. Sorry to sound negative but Frys has really been an ugly sales experience for me. This is the first real job for a lot of the younger guys, so they don't realize what it's like to work at a decent place that doesn't abuse or take advantage of you. Don't let them talk you into doing backstock, merchandising, or warehouse work if you are a commission associate, it's illegal! Good luck.

If you are a nice person, then Fry's is not the place for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7899
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2013
    Being aggressive doesn't mean you have to be "mean."